Retired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
No one supported me they all supported Lynch dont get it twisted, ive been in the shadows. where i alwayz been
No thats not true. You the one who made lynch. Loaded was his best album imo due to your production. all ois shit now since he signed to strange been weak or average bc he hasnt had you on the beats. You should drop the daek album or put it up as a free download or something so we all can have it to play

Props: PhonkBeta
Jun 11, 2004
Did you produce on Be Gee Ya Gotta BG & Young Joker Who's Laughin At'Cha?

I dont think its common knowledge and the credits on those albums are vague man.. I remember Southbound bein your work.

istenin to Loaded, Looking Death In The Face, Planet Zero in the late 90's I was young n didn't pay attention to who did the beats.. Was an eye opener a few laters knowin who actually made that sound. Iwas thinkin who the fuck is this guy, he's got a signature sound and it's deep. Many occasions I drew inspiration from your music on my own production man. Reloaded can't be the curtain call.. Your beats impacted a lot of west coast sound of that era.. All the way down to Dago and up to Anchorage man.. I got nothin but love, wish you the best in your endeavors. Music is in your blood though. :siccness:

You wouldn't need beats, but shit i'd send you 16 of mine if it meant you'd carry on doin what you do.
Yea beta did that ya gotta begee. I know in the shouts out begee says gotta give props to funk masta beta for makin this funky ass reggea type beats. Beta did that young joker and southbound too. Classic shit

Props: PhonkBeta
May 8, 2005
It's a fucking shame having to lose a tallented producer like Phonk Beta. I purchased the Phonkphenomenon album tbe day that it dropped and enjoy it to this day. Like others said, Phonk Beta is an inspiration to me as an artist. You can just hear the passion that he had for the sound of his music and it was incredible...the Symplex album was a treat. Thanks Beta.

Mar 17, 2006
Does anyone ever remember seeing the ebk4 album cover but it had midevil on it? I remember seeing it on the net in like 98 or 99. Was ebk4 originally supposed to be midevil?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I'm retiring after me and Lynch finish the "Reloaded Album" yes we are doing another Loaded album. I'm trying to shoot for next summer.
i'll believe it when i see it

i dont take any madesicc members or affiliates for they word anymore

Oct 4, 2013
NJ
Does anyone ever remember seeing the ebk4 album cover but it had midevil on it? I remember seeing it on the net in like 98 or 99. Was ebk4 originally supposed to be midevil?
I remember people said that, I hope not honestly I hope Midevil still exists and is better then ebk. and yes I know ebk wasnt finished but still the blueprint for the finished project wasnt great

Mar 5, 2007
I remember people said that, I hope not honestly I hope Midevil still exists and is better then ebk. and yes I know ebk wasnt finished but still the blueprint for the finished project wasnt great
Majority of the tracks that were on EBK4 were intended for Midevil. Lot of those tracks originally had other artists features on them and they were removed and replaced with features from Black Market artists (P.C.O. and Triple Beam). Something to do with... not having permission from them to use it on the album and not having to pay them because they weren't under contract from the label. So Ced replaced their verses with verses from artists he had under contract. Ced put this album out with tracks he took from Lynch... "Allegedly".

Last edited: