Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
i still remeber when i first heard his music ever since then i continue to listen i also came to this site for woodies music but have found much more.. i remeber that one day i came to this site and looked at the vital threads and couldnt beleieve my eyes.. at first i didnt think it was true like most of u but as time went on i knew it was. stil can believe it really RIP WOODIE WOOD YOC TOWN LEGEND rest in paradise UR MUSIC WILL NEVER BE FOROGOTTEN IF IM THE LAST ONE 89 YRS OLD AND STILL BUMPIN ECCR OUT MY CAR IT WILL BE HEARD!

Jul 17, 2003
damn i been gone for awhile but everyday when i wake up i see ryans picture up on my wall every day i dont really know what im tryin to do rite now im just ventin or some shit but give a shout out to ryan R.I.P cuzzin! youll never be forgotton man. ~1

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
rest in peace woodie,im sorry i took so long to pay my respects all i can say is you where one of the realist to ever pick up a microphone and your music will always get played and respected by me..

Apr 26, 2004
Yeah for real. Ryan you were always the one pushin for more on the block. I will never forget who you ARE and what youve done. Even though its been 8 years since I had an Antioch address I sit 850 miles from home still remembering sittin on West Twomp with everyone back in the day. Life was so much simpler back then. Glad I was able to touch down with you and kickback with old memories while I was able to. Just wish you woulda said somethin homie. Mad luv Ene.

Jan 5, 2009
Its almost been 3 years woodie, shit homie, wish i could of met you, much love N respect homie. Your songs are still alive, and they bring me back to the ways things were back in the day, when homies weren't snitchin on each other an shit. Letting you know you aint forgotten, and Big Tone is keepin your shit alive homie.