Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2008
Well,
I'm new to this forum but came 100% for Woodie. When I first heard his music in 03 I knew this was something different. Its now 08 and having had a chance to hear much more if his music I believe it's apperant this bro is a poet, political observer, lirycist, rapper, pioneer of true street life, rider, and basically a straight up SOLDIER!

I'm proud to listen to his music and those along side him.
RIP Woodie
Bless Up,

RC

Nov 2, 2002
Well,
I'm new to this forum but came 100% for Woodie. When I first heard his music in 03 I knew this was something different. Its now 08 and having had a chance to hear much more if his music I believe it's apperant this bro is a poet, political observer, lirycist, rapper, pioneer of true street life, rider, and basically a straight up SOLDIER!

I'm proud to listen to his music and those along side him.
RIP Woodie
Bless Up,

RC

well said DUDE

Sep 28, 2006
RIP wood you came onto the scene with just much more then muzik. your style and beats are before it's time. no other northeno artist came more true or devoted into this muzik game then you may u rest in peace.

Dec 21, 2008
still cant belive it...since i was hearing his work the first time in 01 he was special 4 me,
he brought us some all time classics in my books...always was feelin like he was super down to earth, maybe im wrong but you see that in his eyes on the pictures (thx 4 em !) i think, thx 4 your musik man...

Feb 23, 2004
ya no shit! i actually remember what i was doing when i seen the RIP Woodie on here and on rapbay, shit hit me for being a rapper and music i listened to not someone i knew personally. RIP WOODIE!