Rest In Peace TNT of Natas...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
FUCK THE WORLD!!!!!!
Coroner identifies man killed when car hits a parked van - Las Vegas MyNews3 - KSNV

LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) -- A man not wearing a seat belt was killed early today when his Cadillac hit a parked conversion van in the south end of the valley.

The man has ben identified as Las Vegas resident Terry William Jones, 41. His official cause and manner of death are pending an autopsy.

Metro said Jones was driving a 2003 Cadillac DeVille east on East Richmar Avenue (near South Bermuda Road and East Silverado Ranch Boulevard) when he hit the rear end of a 2012 van that was parked near the south curb.

The accident report said the vehicles remained together as they slip to a stop and struck a light pole that then fell onto the Nissan.

Jones was transported to St. Rose Dominican's Siena Campus, where he was pronounced dead.

The death was the 86th traffic-related fatality in Metro's jurisdiction this year.

May 11, 2002
Fucking Shame.... I understand TNT was not the Greatest Rapper out there but dude had some amazing writing skills and has a nice delivery. Also founded one of the top 5 greatest rap groups to date (NATAS). I feel for his family and Esham & Mastamind. To me and other fans, he was a legend. I got to know NATAS late in the game, back in 1998/99 with the first Gothom/RLP CD I bought "Esham's Mail Dominance" CD and Murder Dog telling me about NATAS. I'm not a "DAY 1-ER" but had mad respect for NATAS. Esham is still my favorite rapper to this date and NATAS is and was my favorite group to this date. FUQERRBDY Was Amazing. I bumped it all fucking SUMMER in my drop.

Fav Track... LORD HAVE MERCY!!! Esham, Mastamid, & TNT. 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6I5145C2nI

Dec 25, 2003
about the same with me Codeine its around that time 99' when I discovered Esham & Natas in the source magazine & then Murder Dog they convinced me enuff to go cop Tongues after high school graduation then with shortly after I copped a couple of his older albums including Boomin Words From Hell & his Natas albums including Doubelievengod & www.com: The Best Search Links on the Net!!!!!! I was so owned they completely changed my life for the better...... Thats what got me the name The Acidraptor...... Im one of the reelest day-oners alive...... NATAS FOREVER!!!!!! In the name of RLP!!!...

Dec 25, 2003
Same here fam... Fuqerrbdy was declared album for the summer...... It was not disappointing at all... Theyre one hellava group whose music tend to withstand the test of time by consistently making great experimemtal fusion rap with cool concepts that fit their styles & personas...