Resisting Arrest Penalty/Fines??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2004
So my cousin got caught up in sum bullshit bout 2 months ago. He just went to court and is gonna be charged with resisting arrest. Here's the story:

We hit up a bar in Downtown SJ. An undercover roller asked my cousin how old he was and being the smart ass he is, he told the guy he was 18 (He is 21). Without even checking his ID, he tells my cousin to come outside. My cousin didn't know what the fuck was going on and thought the guy was calling him out. Supposedly he flashed him his badge and tried to arrest him. He told him to put his arms behind his back and tried to cuff him. Now understand, my cousin is a pretty big guy. Not swole, but big. So the undercover put my cousin's arm behind his back and started pushing up, kinda like he's trying to rough him up. So my cousin threw his arm and literally threw dude off him. Another undercover came outta know where and tried to take my cousin down, and he threw that guy off him too. Eventually, they gotta hold of him and arrested him/took him to jail. They just put him in the tank and let him go the next morning.

Basically, he was being arrested for being underage, but he is of age and they didn't check his ID. So know he's being charged with resisting arrest. Anyone know what type of penalty/fine he could face?? He's had no priors, nothing.

Also, those undercovers that arrested him aren't even really cops. They are an agency that works under the SJPD. After they flagged down a roller and put my cousin in the back, he said those undercovers were asking the cops what to do. I dunno......

May 31, 2005
im not sure bruh, but i do know that when cops don't have anything to charge you with, they're going to charge you with resisting arrest.... happened to me a couple years ago, i only got locked up for like a day and a half though... but i should have never been arrested in the first place, fuck the police and fuck american canyon

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
People get arrested for being underage at a bar? If anyone should be at fault it's the owners of the establishment. This case is nothing. Get an attorney and you'll be straight.

Oh, your cousin. I read through this too quickly.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
you shure these guys werent just bouncers? ive never heard of any kind of 'agency' working under any police anywhere. cops are about as low on the whole law enforcement totem pole as it gets. a security gaurd agency doesnt exactly qualify, if thats what your talking about the theres no arrest to be resisted.

Mar 1, 2004
you shure these guys werent just bouncers?
Dudes weren't bouncers. I seen the whole thing. One of the undercovers stayed strapped too. The bouncers at the bar thought that it was some random shit, so they too were trying to stop the undercovers. Then one of then just yelled that he was a cop. At the same time, we seen that he had a burner with him

People get arrested for being underaged at bar? If anyone should be at fault, it's the owners of the establishment
I guess so. The thing is my cousin is 21. He said when they asked him how old he was, he thought it was just some random guy, so he fucked with him. Never asked for his ID and just tried to arrest him

Mar 1, 2004
Young Chris707 said:
hahahahahahaha ur cuzzin is a foo. lol
Dude's a smart ass like that. But the way he handled those 2 undercovers was laughs. I think they decided to arrest him cuz of their embarassment. EVERYONE that was outside saw that and was just shaking their heads at the rollers cuz they were getting tossed around

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
LOL THATS FUCKIN' HILARIOUS!! I WISH I COULDA SEEN THAT. TELL UR CUZZO TO FIGHT THE CASE AND MAKE THE UNDERCOVERS SHOW AND PLEAD NOT GUILTY. MAYBE THE JUDGE WILL LAUGH AT THEY ASS TOO