Resident Evil 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
Its comming out on the Gamecube and it looks tight. There is no zombies and no Umbrella corporation. It all revolves around the aspect that Leon(from RE2) Is hired by the president to protect his daughter but beofre he can start she is kidnapped and he goes to a south american village to find her. It is there that the villagers act funny and try to kill Leon in a trance like state. If anyone gets Game Informer check this out because it is truly one of the greatest games to come along with Suikoden 4 for PS2. It looks awesome and will sshock people like the first one did. At first when i heard no Zombies I was shocked but after reading the article and reading it I understand that it will be tight. Who else is looking forward to this game. Its only on the Cube so that will be interesting. It looks like NIntendo has taken off the Kid gloves and is showing the true power behind the Cube.

Epidemic

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I have to agree with Curien RE4 is raw. I saw it on some website. Playa check it out its not the same as all other RE games. iam interested to see where this is going.

Drunk

Sep 1, 2003
i saw the jap an american trailer for it.....looks real nice

it shows leon in a dark house gettin attackd by some figure with a chain

i hope the game furthers the series...cuz damn we havent had anything new since code veronica....yea we had zero but that takes place even before the first one

Also yall...be sure to check out resident evil : outbreak for ps2...its droppin at the end of march...its gonna be an online game with 8 playable characters....looks hella tight