Requests?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2002
Base4esteban said:
Where'd it go???...last time i checked some idiot posted the new dayton family album on there
That idiot was me you fuck head. It is a independent release....not sold in stores unless you are in the michigan area.

And that is not the reason Requests were taken down...becuase I posted Dayton Family.

Anybody want the link..............hit me on the PM.

Jan 9, 2006
i checked the link for dayton family and it was invalid...then a while later the request threads were gone. i called it as i saw it...i'm not pointing fingers at you...maybe JL knows better than i do as to why it was taken down

Sep 1, 2004
Codeine said:
That idiot was me you fuck head. It is a independent release....not sold in stores unless you are in the michigan area.

And that is not the reason Requests were taken down...becuase I posted Dayton Family.

Anybody want the link..............hit me on the PM.
very hard 2 get? LOL... cdbaby is just one place online where u can buy that album ... but like many albums in that retarded request thread people dont look where 2 buy just download them ... im happy that the request thread is gone !

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Base4esteban said:
i checked the link for dayton family and it was invalid...then a while later the request threads were gone. i called it as i saw it...i'm not pointing fingers at you...maybe JL knows better than i do as to why it was taken down

NO I DONT KNOW..

I actually uploaded a cd last night to post it today..

CCA-Hold It Down (1999 release)

what they gonna do? ban me?
fuck whoever took those threads down...too.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
yeah that sucks mane.....some even erased my brotha lynch screwed n chopped thread in the siccmade forum had almost 2,000 views too!!! FUCKING HATERS!

someone on a mod trip right now and fuck you whoever it is ban me bitch!

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
It wasn't about not buying albums, it was about albums you can't buy anymore

I personally haven't posted anything you can still legally buy

the net is the only way for such albums to be heard (and there are a lot of them who will never be released again)

Status
Not open for further replies.