Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
only phoned wit mr ivan before he suddenly died.k-syco and ghetto red are both dead boy...
you phoned with mr ivan??' you sure about that ??? haha baby why u make it even worse??? just stay quiet instead of inventing new stories that make all people laugh about you cause you point out yourself as a liar again and again

and i know whos dead thats another point why it was so funny when i heard that you tell you went to nola and was chillin with dead people

hahaha best thing when i ask why he tells lies about who he met he answers: NO I ONLY PHONED WITH HIM

you really dont realize how ridiculous you is right??????

first you was in the nola with mr ivan and young gangstas
then you only phoned with mr ivan

why u dont tell that you never had anything to do with this people like its true and you just told some lil germans bullshit cause you was sure they wouldnt realize and you liked when they gave you props for that cause you a gay type?????

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
or betta say that it was ur gay homie whos double as gay as u re,no problem man will do it again.
and LMFAO @ how spectacular u think is to phone with a music artist.we re livin in 2008 boy , www.myspace.com

May 27, 2006
yea i guess i was really jokin ur homies azz then.and now ? LMAO get a life pussy

hahahaha right

and why u dont tell this at first but invent new bullshit??????? like you phoned with mr ivan?? haha again and again you fuck up yourself

lol and think about you
u go to the inet and tell other peoples lies cause this is fun for you??????? and you talkin about it as" i was jokin people" when you tell lies to make you an untrue image?????
i dont worry about my life you the one that tell lies about his life cause this makes him fun

to me its fun punch punks like you in the face or fuckin your hoe till she cant walk strait but never will be tellin lies to people in the internet

mayne you a poor one if this is fun for you but we all done already know this its just another story that shows what lil clown you are

btw you want all scans for that dirty red??? lol

May 27, 2006
or betta say that it was ur gay homie whos double as gay as u re,no problem man will do it again.
and LMFAO @ how spectacular u think is to phone with a music artist.we re livin in 2008 boy , www.myspace.com

yeaa that lokee504 russian boy was mr ivan myspace homie

i bet he never talked to the real mr ivan lol

and you got him on the phone? what did he tell you that weather is bad in the 9th and he had meal at joes? lol
haha its funny how you dont realize how you fuck up yourself everytime you tell new lies

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea i phoned with mr ivan and now ? really dunno what u think how difficult this could be.LOL i phoned with alot of peeps from myspace and tell me a point now what is so fuckin spectacular on this fact to get in contact to an underground artist on myspace and phone with him???? u think they are hollywood stars or what ? LMAO
yea what ever i said to ur your homeboy must have been sum cool shit cuz u are having sex with storys like this.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
we were talkin about the price of 2 boxes of his 187 in a hockey mask album.im sellin cds on ebay if you never knew, how the hell u think im gettin cds?

May 27, 2006
yea i know
russian lokee504was mr ivan myspace homie like he talked everyday to him

and that fool who runs mr ivan myspace was so stupid that he really beleaved in that russian and once i talked to him he told me that he had a russian promoter that organizes concerts for mr ivan in europe lol but i never heard that lokee phoned even with mr ivan myspace homie and he was like everyday talkin with him in the net

these people is no hollywood naw this is poor people from the ghetto and you never even spoke a word to mr ivan just cause this is easy with other people

thats a fact you know i know its aight

and cool shit? bullshit lies from a looser i would say
it was nothing i really thought about its months since my homie told me but when i saw you n here i thought ok good lemme see what he will do confrontated with it

was funny how you reacted but dont think this is bad for your image everybody already knows that you tell lies all day cause you not a man you more like a hoe
so this is just another episode in the fantasy life of lil ugly inhoe

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i really took the time now so if the text isnt enough ill make screen shots:

what's good man, what i'll do is arrange it for you, when it's done, i'll let you know when i got em, i'll sell they 2 you for the love price of $7 a cd, which =$210, i'll give you that price because it's a collector's item. We'll also talk about my new single and video i'm about to drop, you can be my contact in germany to get the single in the retail stores in Germany, let's do business, i can be contacted in the U.S. at (770)896-7680, or email me at [email protected]. i don't have any numbers on b-lo any more since hurricane Katrina, but i'll check into it. God Bless.

May 27, 2006
and you think this was mr ivan

hahahahhaha

this funny myspace homie of mr ivan

"We'll also talk about my new single and video i'm about to drop, you can be my contact in germany to get the single in the retail stores in Germany, "

haha he must ve been on angel dust or sumthin
haha
and why u never sold one of the 30 mr ivans you got on ebay?o lemme think you never got the package???

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea and thats really a strong base for a discussion to stalk for pictures of sumbody.especially when sumbody is 30 years old like you are claimin there should come a bit more... but that fits to ur image

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
man he was goin to the hospital sumwhen later what u think happened... dumb
please stop that untouchable status shit talking im gettin afraid of you , maybe u re having sex wit all these covers of ur idols.
but the truth is , all these niggas got a phone in 2008 and re ready to sell their music LMAO

May 27, 2006
naw it takes some time till im 30 how you think that im 30? just cause i got a lambo? lol

but baby

be happy that i dont worry about you and didnt open a thread INHOE EXPOSED the day i got the infos and scans lol i bet it would ve been fun with all the people that hate you cause you a liar and a big mouth

mayne as long as i ve nothing to do with it its np to me if you fantasizing about your life as already said "life is like a boomerang and what you throw out comes back to you" so if you go thru your life as a liar sooner or later it will come back to you doesnt matter what i do

but you run cross my way and i thought that lil bitch boy runnin thru the inet thinkin he a boss talkin loud all day so he deserves to be confrontated with his fucked up ways of living

thats it
dont lie and u wont be in this situation
be honest and you will never be as ridiculous as you are n these moments

May 27, 2006
man he was goin to the hospital sumwhen later what u think happened... dumb
please stop that untouchable status shit talking im gettin afraid of you , maybe u re having sex wit all these covers of ur idols.
but the truth is , all these niggas got a phone in 2008 and re ready to sell their music LMAO

sure they got a phone

but mr ivan not like some bay artists that got a functionating life and have regular webpages and shit

he had a shitty myspace run by his friend thats all
and boy u didnt talk to him so why always lie just cause no one can proove? if there would ve been a poss to really talk to mr ivan beleave me i would ve been the first 2 know way before people like you
but there was none cause mr ivan a strange guy who not that rapper type with 10 albums that sells stuff in 2008 thru the inet to fans of his 90s stuff

nope homie different completely
i didnt even got a chance to get his newest release even if i got at myspace and did all the stuff you did
i know what im talkin bout thats whats your problem cause you dont realize that and fuck up yourself again and again

and lil cracker DONT USE THE N WORD JUST CAUSE THIS IS INET AND YOU FEEL SAVE CAUSE NO ONE CAN BREAK YOUR JAW FOR IT

lol i think its a good idea to post the scans all over the net so everybody knows about young cracker phillipp giebel thats talkin loud in the internet

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
lol to be honest i dont really care about you.dont see this as a lie more than jokin you if u want to kno the truth.thats what people do with freaks..

May 27, 2006
lol to be honest i dont really care about you.dont see this as a lie more than jokin you if u want to kno the truth.thats what people do with freaks..

naw yous the freak if you think usual people go to the inet and tell stupid peoples lies to get fame of that and after it say that they where jokin

i never did that
dont know anyone who did that except you

poor person that wants to have an inet image as a big tyme rap seller and tells lies to other peoples to get that
why u need that? what is you missing that you cant just be honest and feel conftable with it????

think about you and whats wrong with you that you tellin lies and cant even stand up like a man for it

naw dont do that dont want to help you
stay as you are do what you want to thats your way of living inhoe way of life lol

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
u really talkin bout fame on the internet.....
i guess u never will understand from what point of view u have to see all that :)
when im talkin to fools like you im sayin this and that cuz i really dont give a damm...u understand now ?
now stop tellin me liar and just accept that u re a homo

May 27, 2006
when im talkin to fools like you im sayin this and that cuz i really dont give a damm...u understand now ?
yes
and thats what one calls a liar
one that tells whatever just cause he doesnt give a fuck about the truth

what point of view does you ve? out of space or somethin seems to me lol
to me its important that i tell the truth i dont want to be one that tells this and that and nothing true but i understand you different and you think liing to people that is not important for you is no big thing

thats why you no man and a weak person but its all on u