Requests

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
does anyone ve a good rip (mp3, 192kb min) of:

st.louis - confessions of a hustler (st.louis, mo & mobile, al)
the goodfellaz - death wish (nashville, tn)
boogaloo - pop whatcha got (texas???)

May 27, 2006
yes i ll up that

but first you ve to tell us about how you went to new orleans to met mr.ivan and young gangstas PAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

i heard from my homie in germany on some german websites you tellin the people that you was in the nola chillin with mr ivan and young gangstas and got some cds from them

loooooooooooooooooooool i wonder why u dont tell this story n here? its a great thing if you did that and everyone would give you props for it much more than the people in germany cause n here is americans that know longtime about these rappers and know much better how difficult its to get in contact with them

might be that you know that everyone n here will laugh about you cause its so obvious a lie
but with the lil germans that dont know anything you feel conftable and tell stupid bullshit fantasies??????????
i always knew yous a hoe and it was funny when i heard that stuff about you longtime after i realized that yous a clown

hahah tellin lies on bullshit webpages cause you think no one will realize but on the other pages where people is that know about the things you talkin bout you keep your mouth shut

hahahahah CLOWN ASS LIL WHITE BOY INHOE

btw i got the scans from where you told that
i dont speak german but my trustable boy overseas translated to me
i can post them all time you want i bet n here also some germans that can confirm that you told you was n the nola with mr ivan and young gangstas when they read your posts

whoop whoop baby life is like a boomerang and what you throw out comes back

i done already told you that yous a hoe so now everytime you fantasizing about your life think about how bitchy you are and how right i was

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hahaha was fürn krasser vollhorst du bist.sonem paranoiden dödel wie dir erzähl ich noch ganz andere sachen.du bist 30 jahre alt oder nicht ? alter setz dich mal von deinem rechner weg du bist voll loco in deinem kleinen nintendomäusegehirn geworden

May 27, 2006
haha whut?
you dont ve an answer to that right???? cause there is nothing to defend yourself about it... its obvious yous a clown

you want me to post the scans or what????
and please post your stuff in english so everyone understands
loco nintendo lol baby sup give me an answer why u didnt told on siccness about your great holidays n the nola or else stay n line hoe