REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Damn that fuckin leecher on soulseek is still getting albums off here. WTF????? He won't even let me get one off him I know he has. 1 way anc if anyone has it.

Fuck you "Low Life"(dudes name on soulseek) cause I'm sure you're still leeching around these parts.

Nov 23, 2006
satherp5 said:
Damn that fuckin leecher on soulseek is still getting albums off here. WTF????? He won't even let me get one off him I know he has. 1 way anc if anyone has it.

Fuck you "Low Life"(dudes name on soulseek) cause I'm sure you're still leeching around these parts.
thanks for the appreciation

Nov 23, 2006
MurdaFunk said:
^^ props! i wanted to know how that shit sounds for a lil while now., I first thought that it was a fake link or sumtin but i figured out that the link was on two lines so the URL was cut in the middle , anyways here's the link, thanks again man.
*** hidden content ***
ok, made the change

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
[HIDE]Well JL you said leechers get banned, here's your chance to ban a big fuckin one right there with lowlife. He's gonna come on here though and try and put up one album like it's all good? Fuck that.[/HIDE]

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Lowlife360 said:
Dre Bone - My Saddest Day (1996, Cleveland)
*** hidden content ***
@ Lowlife 360....you have till Saturday to post 10 albums that HAVENT BEEN posted...

why?!?!!? Cause you are a leecher...and its only becuase you posted this one album Im even giving you this chance..

So I want 10 Albums...for my folks here that participate DAILY.

go...........:devious:

[HIDE]Im sure he wont do it...he will be gone my the Sunday if not....dont trip folks I got you...all.[/HIDE]

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
AN AREA FOR REQUESTS AND POSTS OF RARE BAY AREA MUSIC NEEDS TO BE STARTED, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT AND WHY IS THERE NOT ONE ALREADY. CAN ANYONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
ANYBODY GOT THAT SLICK CITY - DIE HARD FROM 1997 OUTA KANSAS CITY OR THAT TRUMP TIGHT - FROM THA BOTTOM TO THA TOP FROM 1995 OUTA OHIO, AN UPLOAD OF THOSE 2 WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!

Nov 23, 2006
JLMACN said:
@ Lowlife 360....you have till Saturday to post 10 albums that HAVENT BEEN posted...

why?!?!!? Cause you are a leecher...and its only becuase you posted this one album Im even giving you this chance..

So I want 10 Albums...for my folks here that participate DAILY.

go...........:devious:

*** hidden content ***

i send you pm jl