REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JCrazy said:
request;
mad dog clique - Bump'n in Your Trunk
mad dog clique - Bump N & Bang N
thanks!!
oh shit thats dayton ohio reppin right there!!! i wouldnt mind having that but i live around dayton so i can go buy it. bump in your trunk is a classic!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
JCrazy said:
phil where at? i havent seen it
go to 14k on the burg or homeboys on w 3rd if they dont have it they should be able to get it. i dont know if classic records is still open but they used to carry that along with a lot of other underground shit. its over by the old krogers on siebenthaler and philadelphia

THIZZ.I.IZ. said:
Does anyone have S.S.P. - Still Scandalous?
209 said:
YA I POSTED IF FOR YOU IN THE SOUTHERN SICCNESS REQUEST AREA, CAUSE THEY ARE FROM MISSISSIPPI.
yea, i think u got the Still Scandalous Posse from mississippi confused with the South Side Posse outta kansas city, missouri.

@209: u know what city in mississippi they from?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm drunk and just wanna say thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and the request thread in the souther siccness forum. By far the 2 coolest fucking threads in the :siccness:

It just sucks cause I know theirs a bunch of siccness vets that be havin all kinds of cuts but don't take the time to lace everyone up. Come on ya'll spread the wealth, please! Thanks again

May 11, 2002
satherp5 said:
I'm drunk and just wanna say thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and the request thread in the souther siccness forum. By far the 2 coolest fucking threads in the :siccness:

It just sucks cause I know theirs a bunch of siccness vets that be havin all kinds of cuts but don't take the time to lace everyone up. Come on ya'll spread the wealth, please! Thanks again
Yeah, these threads are cool and thanks to a bunch of people, I have got a few hard to get things from this thread.

Not Mid-West, but it was a world wide track :

Luniz "I Got 5 On It" Maxi-Single

http://s3.quicksharing.com/v/2736536/I_Got_5_on_It_US_Single_.zip.html

1. Clean Bay Ballas Remix (Featuring Dru Down, Richie Rich, E-40, Shock G & Humpty Hump, and Spice 1)

2. Gumbo Funk Remix

3. Clean Weedless Mix

4. Instrumental