REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
midwest314 said:
link dont work??
YA I MADE THE LINK NOT WORK ON PURPOSE, JUST PROVES TO ALL OF YOU THAT WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT OR HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND CANT ACCESS IT, BOY DOES THAT SUCK!!! WHICH TOTALLY PROVES THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK IS A RIDICULOUS IDEA AND SHOULD BE REMOVED, AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
[HIDE]
209 said:
YA I MADE THE LINK NOT WORK ON PURPOSE, JUST PROVES TO ALL OF YOU THAT WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT OR HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND CANT ACCESS IT, BOY DOES THAT SUCK!!! WHICH TOTALLY PROVES THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK IS A RIDICULOUS IDEA AND SHOULD BE REMOVED, AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS.

[/HIDE]

[HIDE]Did I not just call that garbage:mad: [/HIDE]

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
209 said:
You can piss and bitch all you want 209, but everyone on here knows you been contributing some real tight shit, and all you have to do is ask for a PM and I'm sure just about anyone of us will send you the links. We do have some big fuckin leechers are here though. I just found one on Soulseek. All his files were albums off this thread. I asked him what's up and if he posts on here, he said he just comes around for the albums, he don't even have an account here. Fuck people like that, that's the reason why hiding these links is a good idea. I think everyone should go back and edit their posts they made earlier and hide all the links.

Please don't waste space by posting up bull shit links.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
n8starr said:

OK all i finally got it uploaded! This is the real nothing fake and yes its a great album...
Yes it is a great album, tied for my second fav of all time. Really good G-Funk on this one, to bad it was such low budget or the sound quality could have made it that much better of an album. Props for you to share it here, the art work on the OG is real cheezy as well and looks like it was printed on their own computer printer, but what a damn dope ass album!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
midwest314 said:
^^^ the link thief

who? this guy eklypised

let me know.

show me a link to him using stolen links. :angry: :angry:

@ 209....base on this..

You can piss and bitch all you want 209, but everyone on here knows you been contributing some real tight shit, and all you have to do is ask for a PM and I'm sure just about anyone of us will send you the links. We do have some big fuckin leechers are here though. I just found one on Soulseek. All his files were albums off this thread. I asked him what's up and if he posts on here, he said he just comes around for the albums, he don't even have an account here. Fuck people like that, that's the reason why hiding these links is a good idea. I think everyone should go back and edit their posts they made earlier and hide all the links.

Please don't waste space by posting up bull shit links.
Id say the hidden content idea is fuckin great. Thank you for contributing and like I said...as long as you contribute..
you can PM (till you reach your 300 mark) and I will give you links..

Sep 4, 2006
Yea the hidden link idea is the best, that way everyone and their fuckin mom wont get everything for free...I'm thinking of that guy on soulseek someone found that openly admitted they leech offa here...at least buy some of your own shit....thats fuckin ridiculous, I try to buy when i can if the cds worth it...

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
Renaissance Embassy - These Partz (1999)

[HIDE]http://www.uploading.com/files/GSY2JWCE/Renaissance_Embassy.rar.html[/HIDE]

01. Intro
02. Rapp Karz
03. Deadman
04. Take Mine
05. Warning
06. The Game
07. I Need Mine
08. KKK
09. Up The River
10. Any Man Trip
11. The Accident
12. These Partz
13. Vibe Song
14. Don't Make Me!
15. ????
16. Krump Song
17. Great Taste
18. What Da Deal?
19. So Many Hoes
20. Nothing On Me
21. Ill Street Blues
22. Kamikazi
23. After You
24. Diplomat Life

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Codeine said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/6265225/Bizzy_Bone_Greatest_Hits_2006.zip.html

Tracklisting :

1. Righteous

2. Mercenary

3. Trials & Tribulations

4. Kick In Yo Door

5. Fried Day (Late Night Mix)

6. Remember Yeaterday (f/ Krayzie Bone)

7. Baby Momma (Let Her Go)

8. Cop That (Original)

9. Head To The Ground (f/ Layzie Bone)

10. No Jealousy (f/ Lil Cuete)

11. Murda Me

12. Retalitation

13. Purple Hearted (Original)

14. One Night Stand

15. Knock, Knock

16. Dear Layzie

17. Ball Cautiously

18.Demons Surround Me (Mo Demons Remix)

19. Murda Me (Remix)
Is this fo real or is it just some bootleg shit? cause i never heard about him having a greatest hits