REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
summastorm said:
hey i dont know if anyone even knows about these albums, but it would be great if someone could up them:

Jerm - Fear Of The Chi-Side

Walking Sins - Everyone Sins ( the first underground album by Tre Sins)

...anyway heres some more BHP:

Art Gallery
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4B9E9R9C

Retaliation EP
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKTZ0SBK

Eastbound
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P4VJX1FS

Props for those BHP albums, but put up some more before you just start asking for stuff.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
JLMACN said:
^^nah homie...WAS NOT ment for you..

yea I know people are takin them and putting them over there..
Its time to stop..

Now then..

DRAMAWARD - Hell Done Froze over

sorry couldnt find a cover for it..

that isn't out of print, you can still buy that at the www.thetipcds.com

and half the NWI and Chi-town shit that's posted on this site are still readily available at stores like the tip, bomb records, partees records and other places

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
209 said:
ANY BODY HAVE B.S.N. (BROAD STREET NIGGAZ) - STANDIN ON THE CORNA, STRUGGLIN' FROM 1997 ON BROAD ST RECORDS I BELIEVE, HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE ALBUM, AN UPLOAD OF THIS IN 192 KBPS OR HIGHER WOULD BE AMAZING, THANKS.

I thought It was released in 1995?
Anyways here's that missippi shit, 192kps rip, enjoy!
[HIDE]B.S.N. - Standin on the corner, strugglin[/HIDE]

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Eunuch said:

and half the NWI and Chi-town shit that's posted on this site are still readily available at stores like the tip, bomb records, partees records and other places

its a rerelease..

and most of that shit is rereleases..

so they do qualify. and no ones is gonna spend $20+ just to hear some older shit..

newer shit...coo...but not older rereleased...stuff.

May 27, 2006
Eunuch said:

true
guess sometimes this thread isnt really what it should be
and jlmacn: if theres a rere out you can support the artist directly so if you just dl it yous the definition of a leecher
we should think more about it espec. if we talk about fuck leechers

here:
players for life: playin 4 real (1997 cinicinnati, oh)
(og rip by myself)

[HIDE]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYGTS3FC[/HIDE]

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
dang.. i only have 82 posts so i cant see the link for that Players 4 Real album...Although I allready have it...Thing is , i'm ready to upload albums that are being requested but what's the point if I cant D/L some also! Cant you reduce the minimum ammount of posts to 60 / 80 or something JLMACN ? 300 posts minimum is way too much in my opinion...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
true
guess sometimes this thread isnt really what it should be
and jlmacn: if theres a rere out you can support the artist directly so if you just dl it yous the definition of a leecher
we should think more about it espec. if we talk about fuck leechers

If you do not like it....do not take part in this Thread.

Period.

May 27, 2006
its not about that
i think this thread is a good idea
but as you said oop only
and if you claimin this and then uppin stuff that got rereleased from the artists himself and everyone could buy it its exactly the opposite of oop (only exception if the rere got different songs on it like master p: ghettos tryin...)

no beef just wanted to say cause else this thread quick wents to a file sharing place for leechers and i guess this wasnt the idea

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
JLMACN said:
If you do not like it....do not take part in this Thread.

Period.

I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVE ALREADY SHARED 4 RARE ASS ALBUMS TO THIS THREAD, AND HAVE MANY MORE TO CONTRIBUTE AS WELL. THE FACT THAT YOU MADE THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK IS PURELY RIDICULOUS, AND YOU KNOW THIS. I WONT SHARE SHIT HERE ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THIS REASON, AND THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD NOT EITHER UNTIL THIS 300 POST AMOUNT IS LOWERED. THE FUNNY THING IS YOU THINK ONLY PEOPLE WITH POSTS LESS THAN 300 ARE THE ONLY LEECHERS, WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE ALMOST 10000 AND ARE THE BIGGEST LEECHER OF THEM ALL. NOW THAT IS FUNNY AND THEN YOU STATE "IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT....DO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS THREAD. PERIOD". IF ONLY WE ALL SPENT OUR ENTIRE LIFE POSTING SHIT ON THIS SITE THEN MAYBE WE ALL COULD HAVE ALMOST 10000 POSTS AND HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, AND BE THE BIGGEST LEECHER OUT THERE. NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED HERE IS NOT A PERSONAL RIP ANYHOW. EVERYTHING IS POSTED IN A SHITTY 128 KBPS RIP, WHICH IN MY PERSONAL OPINION IS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE, CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT IN A QUALITY SYSTEM. WHY DONT YOU THINK UP A GOOD RULE THAT EXCLUDES PUNK LEECHERS, BECUASE MEMBERS LIKE ME WHO HAVE SHARED WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN ARE MISSING OUT ON ALBUMS THEY HAVE REQUESTED. THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND WONT REALLY MATTER, BECAUSE NOT MUCH IS POSTED HERE I ALREADY DONT HAVE. I JUST THINK THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, AND A FAIR RULE PUT IN ITS PLACE.

OH AND ALSO I AM NOT HATING ON ANYBODY ON THIS SITE FOR THEIR UPLOADS THEY HAVE SHARED, OR FOR THE THREAD IN GENERAL. I AM JUST STATING THE IDEA THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE LEECHERS ARN'T IN A CERTAIN CLASS, SUCH AS 300 POSTS OR LESS. FOR THIS REASON THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK SHOULD EITHER BE REMOVED OR CHANGED SUBSTANTIALLY, THANKS FOR READING.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
209 said:
I AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND HAVE ALREADY SHARED 4 RARE ASS ALBUMS TO THIS THREAD, AND HAVE MANY MORE TO CONTRIBUTE AS WELL. THE FACT THAT YOU MADE THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK IS PURELY RIDICULOUS, AND YOU KNOW THIS. I WONT SHARE SHIT HERE ANY MORE BECAUSE OF THIS REASON, AND THINK OTHER PEOPLE SHOULD NOT EITHER UNTIL THIS 300 POST AMOUNT IS LOWERED. THE FUNNY THING IS YOU THINK ONLY PEOPLE WITH POSTS LESS THAN 300 ARE THE ONLY LEECHERS, WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAVE ALMOST 10000 AND ARE THE BIGGEST LEECHER OF THEM ALL. NOW THAT IS FUNNY AND THEN YOU STATE "IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT....DO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS THREAD. PERIOD". IF ONLY WE ALL SPENT OUR ENTIRE LIFE POSTING SHIT ON THIS SITE THEN MAYBE WE ALL COULD HAVE ALMOST 10000 POSTS AND HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, AND BE THE BIGGEST LEECHER OUT THERE. NOW THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIT, AND EVERYTHING THAT IS POSTED HERE IS NOT A PERSONAL RIP ANYHOW. EVERYTHING IS POSTED IN A SHITTY 128 KBPS RIP, WHICH IN MY PERSONAL OPINION IS STRAIGHT UP GARBAGE, CAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT IN A QUALITY SYSTEM. WHY DONT YOU THINK UP A GOOD RULE THAT EXCLUDES PUNK LEECHERS, BECUASE MEMBERS LIKE ME WHO HAVE SHARED WHAT THEY HAVE TAKEN ARE MISSING OUT ON ALBUMS THEY HAVE REQUESTED. THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND WONT REALLY MATTER, BECAUSE NOT MUCH IS POSTED HERE I ALREADY DONT HAVE. I JUST THINK THE 300 HIDDEN BLOCK NEEDS TO BE CHANGED, AND A FAIR RULE PUT IN ITS PLACE.

Im only gonna say this one time......pay close attention.

I DID NOT MAKE THE RULE FOR HIDE.

The Powers that be (not me) made it. And they did not make it for JUST this THREAD....they made it for I-Candy and other FORUMs. So quit giving yourself a pat on the back and talking out of your ass. You call me the biggest leacher here?????

I havent downloaded 1/4 of the shit posted here. Why? Cause I dont really want to hear it all. Im sure its goodmusic but honestly I could give a fuck what 4 albums you posted. THanks for the contributions.....but this thread ...LIKE IT OR NOT...was made for Contributers...to the Siccness. Not some cat who ONLY visits this thread to post and download.

So fuck off.

Now then....I was glad to see the HIDE rule in effect initially cause the OLD HIDE RULE...all you need to do was post a reply....
I THOUGHT thats what this was the same thing when it CAME BACK.

So forgive me for being happy....I was just looking for a way for those that contribute (YOU and everyone else) to be happy without the leachers.

If there is a album that you want the link to and I see you are contributing to the thread.... PM me and I will hook you up.

Talk shit and I will get you banned.

:cool:

Nov 18, 2006
WHAT A JOKE!

To who ever said hide your links,
Are you a hater? Does it hurt you in some way to just put people up on good music? I think you must have some issues. Be easy shorty. Everything will be ok.