REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
SOUTH CIRCLE KLICK IS FROM AREA CODE 901 TENNESSEE, IT IS A REAL GOOD CD JUST DOWNLOAD IT AND HAVE A LISTEN, SOME LAID BACK TRACKS SOME HARDER SHIT, I THINK THEY MAY HAVE BEEN FROM THE BAY OR MAYBE A MEMBER WAS K.B. LOC.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
DOES ANY ONE HAVE KRAKKER BASHIN' - DARKSET FROM 1993 OUTA DENVER I THINK, IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS IT AND CAN HOOK THAT SHIT UP THAT WOULD BE DOPE!

Aug 7, 2006
209 said:
SOUTH CIRCLE KLICK IS FROM AREA CODE 901 TENNESSEE, IT IS A REAL GOOD CD JUST DOWNLOAD IT AND HAVE A LISTEN, SOME LAID BACK TRACKS SOME HARDER SHIT, I THINK THEY MAY HAVE BEEN FROM THE BAY OR MAYBE A MEMBER WAS K.B. LOC.
what year did it drop? and thanks for the album homey it's good shit any others that are similar and ya might wanna throw up feel free

do any of these folks have albums? heard them from a compilation posted here

Front Line, Troy Benton or Cash Affiliated
and no one knows if these folks got any shit solo?>

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
209 said:
DOES ANY ONE HAVE KRAKKER BASHIN' - DARKSET FROM 1993 OUTA DENVER I THINK, IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS IT AND CAN HOOK THAT SHIT UP THAT WOULD BE DOPE!
Here you go you racist fuck. j/p man I was looking for this shit for a few months before I was able to track it down. It's definitely not as tight as I thought it would be. I figured with a name like Krakker Bashin it was just be heated as fuck, but I didn't find that to be the case with this one. Who knows though you might enjoy it.

MAJOR PROPS TO EVERYONE THATS BEEN LACING THIS THREAD UP!!!
I've been a huge leecher but I'll up anything I have that people are looking for. My midwest collection lacks a little though.

Krakker Bashin "Darkset"

[HIDE]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWHSYQ2S[/HIDE]

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Sentenced said:
Here's a classic from Pontiac, Michigan whcih dropped around 1996.
Get it while you can, because this baby didn't even came with a Bar Code, so it's quite hard to find. If you're into smooth, midwest funk, you'll love it.

YackTown Boy Club - I Need A Witness

Here are a couple of songs from the album, in case you want to hear a few joints before downloading the whole album:

I Need A Witness
You Got To Feel Me

CAN ANY ONE OUT THERE PLEASE POSSIBLY REPOST THIS ONE, AND TO YOUSENDIT AND NOT MEGAUPLOAD. I HAVE NEVER HEARD IT AND IT LOOKS REAL GOOD, I KNOW IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO BUT MAYBE SOMEONE CAN POST IT UP, THANKS. OH AND PROPS TO satherp5 FOR THAT KRAKKER BASHIN, THANKS A LOT MAN.