REQUESTS (OOP ONLY OR GET BANNED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2008
ok homies.. its my first post, i don't now, maybe its already posted...

Mashek's Who Tha Best is low-budget hip-hop, complete with ultra-simple beats and music provided mainly by synthesizers with an extremely limited number of tones; the faux-bass sounds that bubble through "Keep Your Head Up" recall the early days of SoulSonic Force. Moreover, the material is nothing new, either, as even a casual listen to the hardcore posturing of "Creepin & Crime" makes clear. Mashek has a flow as strong as her personality, but she could do with some fresher rhymes. The situation is much the same on B.H.P.'s Eastbound. Chief rapper Alex Cowans is blessed with a forceful delivery, but the synthesized rhythms are creaky, and the gangsterisms of "The Block," "Valley of Death" and "Street Life" are tired. In hip-hop, as in anything else, originality is a nice thing (Black Hole Posse Productions, P.O. Box 7123, Denver 80207).

Mashek - Who Tha Best? (1997)

01. Daylight (Intro)
02. Obsessed
03. Fo Your Mind
04. Get Your Groove On
05. Keep Your Head Up
06. Creepin & Crime
07. Solid Gold
08. Goin Off
09. Get Your Groove On [Instrumental]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q2SSDUWH

maybe anyone have Arapahoe Trues - Bible (2004)?

Jun 21, 2008
hey i got a few Detroit artists im wonderin if anyone has any of there shit i dont know any names of their tapes but if you could hook it up itd be much appreciated

stretch money
rare
famous
x-factor
swann
quest McCody
guilty simpson

Nov 8, 2006
alright i broke my lejo settin up shop cd... so if some one has a copy that would be chill... and some how i cant find my dice 7 figures cd if some one could up it that would be chill too.... -damon