Request: G.U.N Generation Under Nation 1990

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Props: BIG CHUNK

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I'm down to give my converting device to whoever got this tape, but for some reason ppl with this tape never convert it. I wonder if Jorge even has it anymore, because I know he sold some of his collection.

Last edited:

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I'm down to give my converting device to whoever got this tape, but for some reason ppl with this tape never convert it. I wonder if Jorge even has it anymore, because I know he sold some of his collection.
Na. He ignores the messages on here. He definitely has it because he shares it on the Darkroom Familia page on IG

May 2, 2018
On mamas tho fuck that jorge209 faggot. He is a real life nerd. Hoarding a cassette and posts about it on here and IG just to flaunt that he has it but wont upload it to keep the music alive. If you guys live in the 209 please scrape this sucka real good one time. From what I know he is asking ppl for hundreds of dollars to rip the cassette and he blocking niggas on IG just for asking about albums he claims to have lol. S/O antdez for uploading the sampler for me to youtube the other night.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
N
On mamas tho fuck that jorge209 faggot. He is a real life nerd. Hoarding a cassette and posts about it on here and IG just to flaunt that he has it but wont upload it to keep the music alive. If you guys live in the 209 please scrape this sucka real good one time. From what I know he is asking ppl for hundreds of dollars to rip the cassette and he blocking niggas on IG just for asking about albums he claims to have lol. S/O antdez for uploading the sampler for me to youtube the other night.
Antdez used to post up on Here back in the day.