REPARATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
every race/ethnicgroup/class of people has been fucked by the bourgeois at one point of time or another. shouldnt even really be an issue unless you are talking about really chaning something and making it happen either you accept it or do something to change it or I suppose sit there and complain (not saying anyone in particular) but if the shoe fits wear it and walk in it proudly.

Feb 7, 2006
the question wasn't about changing the country and revolution. it was about giving people FREE shit. so fuck off buddy.

That's also why they're listed as NON WHITE HISPANICS in every category, right? I'm not saying I agree with all the categorization but that's not the point. You can be from Europe and NOT be white, ya fuckin simpletons. And you can be from Africa and NOT be black. Just cause you have a light complexion doesn't mean you are one race. I'm fuckin wrong and I'm being an idiot right now, I don't really give a shit. But I will say Spanish people aren't 100% Caucasian and anyone who tries to argue with that should be shot in the face.
yep, ms. emotional.

May 20, 2006
The majority of the wealth of whites this side of the atlantic stems from handouts.

True, true. As a matter of fact, some "handouts" were just given to some already wealthy white people. (700 Billion dollar, Wall St. Bailout) If the financial industry "bailout" wasn't a handout, I don't know what is. This whole Reparation argument could be over with, let's say, a nice starting figure of 20 Billion. Divide that between the people that are owed Reparations, and put it to rest. A modest payment, to settle the restless natives......:cool:

May 20, 2006
Are you going to provide any evidence to back up that statement?

I can play this game too.

Fact: The majority of the wealth of blacks on this side of the Atlantic was stolen from Mexicans.
Fact: Black people didn't steal ANYTHING from Mexicans. White People TOOK, what Mexicans already had. After white people banished Mexicans to life south of the Rio Grande River, they imported African labor to MAN the land that Mexicans couldn't hold onto, and enrich their White owners. Mexicans may work cheap, But Africans worked for 400 years in America for FREE. Their descendants deserve, to be a little late and lazy every now and then, we are owed that.

Nov 24, 2003
Fact: Black people didn't steal ANYTHING from Mexicans. White People TOOK, what Mexicans already had. After white people banished Mexicans to life south of the Rio Grande River, they imported African labor to MAN the land that Mexicans couldn't hold onto, and enrich their White owners. Mexicans may work cheap, But Africans worked for 400 years in America for FREE. Their descendants deserve, to be a little late and lazy every now and then, we are owed that.

That went right over your head.

Nov 24, 2003

I don't believe that statement any more than I believe that Elvis and Tupac are planning a joint two disc resurrection album.

I was illustrating the point that people shouldn't just make highly controversial statements such as "the majority of whites wealth this side of the Atlantic has come from handouts" without any sort of evidence to back it up. Otherwise I have the liberty to make statements such as "blacks stole wealth from Mexicans" without the need to provide any evidence either; and then we are really doing everyone a disservice.

Feb 7, 2006
wow, you must have sand in your pussy to keep talking shit. did i make fun of you or clown you and hurt your feelings at some point or are you just a little bitch?:cheeky:
weak...damn I AM, for all that smashin on the keyboard gettin high blood pressure over the sheer utter insanity of reparations I would take it you could come harder then that, lol.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
weak...damn I AM, for all that smashin on the keyboard gettin high blood pressure over the sheer utter insanity of reparations I would take it you could come harder then that, lol.
ask your mom, sister, and girl how hard i come. lol....:cool:

you got the wrong perception of me too, this shit doesn't get me riled up. ask anyone who's been here a long time (4-5 years--i been here for 7-8) that i always talk like that.....and if you talked to people on here who know me in real life, they'd say i talk the same in real life as how i type on here.

i'm not trippin. i'm just speaking my mind. if you have a problem with that, you can go fuck yourself. i don't need hard come backs to state my fucking opinion. i dont' need your fucking approval, and i really don't give a fuck what you think i should or shouldn't do.

@ mac jesus....may as well quote the whole sentence rather than creating a quote that makes a statement.....my sentence was directed at the reasoning behind the shit.....i guess you didn't understand it, or you wanted to be a cock smoker.

i don't give a shit what anyone says....hand outs aren't going to do shit. in all reality, NOTHING is going to really change shit....cause once the first step is implemented, the 2nd step won't come for another 100 years if it ever happens.....this country isn't set up for poor people or minorities to thrive......EVER....they're meant to work SHIT jobs for LESS THAN NOTHING AN HOUR...they get SHIT HEALTH CARE.....all so that CEOs and shit can make 25 million a year with a 5 million dollar bonus (just throwing numbers around, not facts)...and some of them are black :confused: and lets not forget the NBA...MLB...or NFL....how many millions do some of them cats make? and how many of them are REALLY GENUINELY helping their communities? that's rhetorical for the idiots who answer.

this country isn't abotu skin color......IT'S ABOUT MONEY. GREEN IS THE ONLY COLOR THAT MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY......period.

Feb 7, 2006
ask your mom, sister, and girl how hard i come. lol....:cool:

you got the wrong perception of me too, this shit doesn't get me riled up. ask anyone who's been here a long time (4-5 years--i been here for 7-8) that i always talk like that.....and if you talked to people on here who know me in real life, they'd say i talk the same in real life as how i type on here.

i'm not trippin. i'm just speaking my mind. if you have a problem with that, you can go fuck yourself. i don't need hard come backs to state my fucking opinion. i dont' need your fucking approval, and i really don't give a fuck what you think i should or shouldn't do.

@ mac jesus....may as well quote the whole sentence rather than creating a quote that makes a statement.....my sentence was directed at the reasoning behind the shit.....i guess you didn't understand it, or you wanted to be a cock smoker.

i don't give a shit what anyone says....hand outs aren't going to do shit. in all reality, NOTHING is going to really change shit....cause once the first step is implemented, the 2nd step won't come for another 100 years if it ever happens.....this country isn't set up for poor people or minorities to thrive......EVER....they're meant to work SHIT jobs for LESS THAN NOTHING AN HOUR...they get SHIT HEALTH CARE.....all so that CEOs and shit can make 25 million a year with a 5 million dollar bonus (just throwing numbers around, not facts)...and some of them are black :confused: and lets not forget the NBA...MLB...or NFL....how many millions do some of them cats make? and how many of them are REALLY GENUINELY helping their communities? that's rhetorical for the idiots who answer.

this country isn't abotu skin color......IT'S ABOUT MONEY. GREEN IS THE ONLY COLOR THAT MATTERS IN THIS COUNTRY......period.
That's all you had to say instead of being a fuckin idiot, cock smoker, piece of shit, who likes to fuck peoples' moms -to put it in your terms... good day sir.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
That's all you had to say instead of being a fuckin idiot, cock smoker, piece of shit, who likes to fuck peoples' moms -to put it in your terms... good day sir.
the fuckin idiot and fuckin your mom i said abotu me...the cock smoker thing was about you...i don't remember the piece of shit comment but i just smoked so i don't really care.....haha....

either way.....you asked for it so you got it. not sayin i clowned you just sayin i said what i said cause of what you said. lol.....

my last statement tho in that quote is really what it boils down to.....i just like to debate and fuck around. lol....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. I BET YOU YOU WAS ONE OF THE ONES THINKIN' WE WOULD NEVA HAVE A "NON-WHITE" PRESIDENT. BUT gO LEARN AND READ. ANSWER THE ORIgINAL QUESTIONS POSED.