REPARATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
If you define REPARATION as: the European Settlers of The Western Hemisphere are morally and finacially responsible for the situation of the enslaved Eastern Africans, attempted extermination of the Native Americans, and the displacement of the natural Southern Americans, in the Western Hemisphere. GIVE ME MY 40 ACRES AND A MULE!!! The U.S.A. was built on the killing of the Native Americans (Cherokee,Navajoe,etc.), the robbery of the Southern Indians (Mayas, Incas, Atecs,etc.), and the forced, free, labor of Africans. A whole bunch of mfs are due Reparations, EDJ...
how many world powers got to be where they are by being fucking NICE to everyone? ZERO.....

and if they are NATURAL south americans, then the Europeans being in NORTH america wouldn't have done shit to them in the South....

however, the spanish and all the others sure fucked them good. oh wait, spanish people aren't white? well i guess it's not just them.....cause i do believe that africans enslaved their OWN PEOPLE first and then it spread to other cultures......

and reparations? no. fund schools, and social programs and shit like that. giving a hand out will help NOBODY.....it will hinder the people who get it cause they won't do SHIT afterwards.

and considering most "african americans" can't trace their roots to africa or prove that they deserve it, why the fuck would they get shit? cause white people shoudl feel bad? fuck that. racists, yeah fuck em but otherwise oh well....

nobody alive today was a slave. nobody alive today owned slaves...i'm talking the United States here......which is why i'm sayin put funding into schools and social programs in poor areas......that'll help EVERYONE.....

you don't see other people who are RELATIVES of those who were enslaved askign for reparations EXCEPT black people...........yall (people on here, NOT black people, don't fucking be ignorant) act like in other countries and aroudn the world shit don't happen to ANYONE else.....all sorts of people have been enslaved and will never see shit, and they were actually slaves. RELATIVES dont' deserve shit except some extra funding to their education and community.....

yeah i'm an asshole oh well.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
LOL......cause i say what i think? has nothing to do with emotion. has to do with tellin it like it is in my opinion. i don't know everything and i aint' perfect...i'm just sayin my piece.

Feb 7, 2006
LOL......cause i say what i think? has nothing to do with emotion. has to do with tellin it like it is in my opinion. i don't know everything and i aint' perfect...i'm just sayin my piece.
you said what you thought in a emotional manner that's all, you got all into it... told those black siccness users why reparations is just so stupid and inane.

Apr 25, 2002
CALIFORNIA BEAR,

I SEE WHAT YOU SAYIN'. SO DO YOU BELIEVE THE BLAK COMMUNITY EXPECTS HIM TO DO SOMETHIN', OR HIM SIMPLY BEIN' IN OFFICE IS THE "REPERATION". SPEAK ON IT.

im not black but i do think that alot of people in general think that obama is martin luther king jr.'s dream or a representation of reperations, but he isnt .the idea that yeah its a big deal , but it would mean more of MLK'S dream if it wasn't a big deal and an everyday thing its a step in the right direction but still the man is not gonna save anyone

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
im not black but i do think that alot of people in general think that obama is martin luther king jr.'s dream or a representation of reperations, but he isnt .the idea that yeah its a big deal , but it would mean more of MLK'S dream if it wasn't a big deal and an everyday thing its a step in the right direction but still the man is not gonna save anyone

YEAH. WELL I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND ME THAT HAVE LEFT THE IDEA OF REPARATION ALONE, BELIEVIN' OBAMA IS THE REPARATION. IT PACIFIED THEY "WHININ" SO TO SPEAK. PERSONALLY, I DON'T BUY INTO IT, CAUSE SHIT STILL IS HOW IT IS AND BEEN.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
reparations are like a pipe dream at this point,there needs to be more powerful black ppl in america for them to even consider it,maybe a hundred or so black c.e.o.'s from now.till then its the shit end of the stick...tough tittes welcome to america bitch.

Jul 10, 2002
^I UNDA-STAND WHAT YOU STRESSIN'. BUT WHO ACTUALLY IS A DESCENDANT OF A SLAVE? YOU HAVE NEgROES FROM LATIN AMERIKKA, THE CARRIBEAN, AFRICAN COUNTRIES, AND SO FORTH THAT HAVE MIgRATED THRU OUT THE YEARS. IF YOU ASK ME, LET'S ALL gET IT THEN. BUT REALITY IS THAT THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE CAN PROVE SUCH AND THE MONEY AIN'T gONNA BE gENERATED(ESPECIALLY IN THESE ECONOMIC WOES).

I REMEMBER THAT MR NICE gUY. I WAS SPEAKIN' ON IT NOW SINCE THE POST OBAMA ERA IS ABOUT TO BEgIN AND THE REALITY OF IT.

If we can master the human genome project, I bet we could do that, in theory. If so, we should also trace the slave owners and they're the ones who should carry a majority of the fiduciary duties, with john q taxpayer responsible for a minor share.

May 20, 2006
how many world powers got to be where they are by being fucking NICE to everyone? ZERO.....

and if they are NATURAL south americans, then the Europeans being in NORTH america wouldn't have done shit to them in the South....

however, the spanish and all the others sure fucked them good. oh wait, spanish people aren't white? well i guess it's not just them.....cause i do believe that africans enslaved their OWN PEOPLE first and then it spread to other cultures......

and reparations? no. fund schools, and social programs and shit like that. giving a hand out will help NOBODY.....it will hinder the people who get it cause they won't do SHIT afterwards.

and considering most "african americans" can't trace their roots to africa or prove that they deserve it, why the fuck would they get shit? cause white people shoudl feel bad? fuck that. racists, yeah fuck em but otherwise oh well....

nobody alive today was a slave. nobody alive today owned slaves...i'm talking the United States here......which is why i'm sayin put funding into schools and social programs in poor areas......that'll help EVERYONE.....

you don't see other people who are RELATIVES of those who were enslaved askign for reparations EXCEPT black people...........yall (people on here, NOT black people, don't fucking be ignorant) act like in other countries and aroudn the world shit don't happen to ANYONE else.....all sorts of people have been enslaved and will never see shit, and they were actually slaves. RELATIVES dont' deserve shit except some extra funding to their education and community.....

yeah i'm an asshole oh well.
....whew... I don't have as much to say as you pimpin. But I will give you a couple of counterpoints. First of all the country of Spain IS in Europe, and Spanish people ARE white people. Spain and Portugal (another European country) were just as involved in the Slave trade, as the Dutch, English, French, and other Euro countries. They are the direct reason for the destruction of the true South American cultures Mayan, Aztec, Inca, and others. If you think about it, some of the most valuable land that is part of America (Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico), was invaded and stolen from the natural residents of this area, now referred to as Mexicans.(Mexican-American War) Hell, we (U.S.A.) at least bought Louisiana from the French. (Louisiana Purchase) And I'm sure that most African-Americans can trace slavery their ancestery. The U.S.A. is the Native Homeland for so-called Indians. Africa is the native homeland for every African-American in America. Why because African were introduced into North America through the Slave Trade. ....whew.... Again I say, after 400 years of FREE LABOR, the attemted extermination of a race/culture, the displacement and forced takeover of land that already belonged to a native people...A WHOLE LOTTA MF'S MAY BE DUE REPARATIONS. I personally don't believe it will happen, but when something like, the United States of America, is built on "blood money". It's kinda natural to feel like "somebody's gotta pay"....

I AM...Didn't Jewish people get reparations from German? If so, the Holocaust isn't even comparable to the North Atlantic Slave Trade...
Do you realize that the WEALTH of America is because of 400+ years of a FREE LABOR market.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
No it is not more of a reality. No Barrack Hussein, in office, is not a form of reparation(s).

TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF BLAK FOLK THAT CRIED WHEN HE WON, TALKIN' BOUT THAT ATLEAST NOW THEY CHILDREN CAN NOW SAY THAT THEY WANNA BE PRESIDENT AND HAVE A LEgITIMATE STANCE AND BE ACCURATE IN THEY ASSESSMENT. I REALLY BELIEVE A LOT OF THE OLDER gENERATION FEELS VINDICATED.

May 9, 2002

TELL THAT TO THE THOUSANDS OF BLAK FOLK THAT CRIED WHEN HE WON, TALKIN' BOUT THAT ATLEAST NOW THEY CHILDREN CAN NOW SAY THAT THEY WANNA BE PRESIDENT AND HAVE A LEgITIMATE STANCE AND BE ACCURATE IN THEY ASSESSMENT. I REALLY BELIEVE A LOT OF THE OLDER gENERATION FEELS VINDICATED.
Gotta love false hope!

If black folks take Obama in office as reperatioins, then yall sure are aimin LOW.

:ermm:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

Pay attention to the underlined words. A lot of times people have a distorted view of reality because of the way they feel or because of the things others say. The facts however tell a different story as this man is nothing but a pawn and figurehead.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Gotta love false hope!

If black folks take Obama in office as reperatioins, then yall sure are aimin LOW.

:ermm:
WHAT YOU MEAN "YALL"?

HERESY, YOU STRESSED, "Pay attention to the underlined words. A lot of times people have a distorted view of reality because of the way they feel or because of the things others say. The facts however tell a different story as this man is nothing but a pawn and figurehead."

I UNDA-STAND MY NIgK. THAT'S WHY I FEEL HE WAS PUT THERE ON PURPOSE, TO APPEASE TO THE MASSES SO REVOLUTION WILL BE THAT MUCH HARDER. NOW THAT HE'S gONNA BE IN OFFICE, IT SHUTS A LOT OF PEOPLE UP. THAT'S WHY I SAY HE'S THE REPARATION FOR A LOT.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
....whew... I don't have as much to say as you pimpin. But I will give you a couple of counterpoints. First of all the country of Spain IS in Europe, and Spanish people ARE white people. Spain and Portugal (another European country) were just as involved in the Slave trade, as the Dutch, English, French, and other Euro countries. They are the direct reason for the destruction of the true South American cultures Mayan, Aztec, Inca, and others. If you think about it, some of the most valuable land that is part of America (Texas, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico), was invaded and stolen from the natural residents of this area, now referred to as Mexicans.(Mexican-American War) Hell, we (U.S.A.) at least bought Louisiana from the French. (Louisiana Purchase) And I'm sure that most African-Americans can trace slavery their ancestery. The U.S.A. is the Native Homeland for so-called Indians. Africa is the native homeland for every African-American in America. Why because African were introduced into North America through the Slave Trade. ....whew.... Again I say, after 400 years of FREE LABOR, the attemted extermination of a race/culture, the displacement and forced takeover of land that already belonged to a native people...A WHOLE LOTTA MF'S MAY BE DUE REPARATIONS. I personally don't believe it will happen, but when something like, the United States of America, is built on "blood money". It's kinda natural to feel like "somebody's gotta pay"....

I AM...Didn't Jewish people get reparations from German? If so, the Holocaust isn't even comparable to the North Atlantic Slave Trade...
Do you realize that the WEALTH of America is because of 400+ years of a FREE LABOR market.
Yeah I know Spain is in Europe, lol...what I'm saying is they are NOT caucasian. They may have light skin, but they aren't white. That's like calling an Albino African American WHITE cause of the appearance.

What I'm saying though is, the Spanish DID have a part in the slave trade. Just as much as anyone else. So that's not a counterpoint :)

I'm not saying the US is perfect or even a "great" country. Trust me, I understand the EMOTIONAL side of why people want reparations...but the LOGICAL side is what I'm speaking........they're not going to get land and a fucking mule. That WILL NOT help. The only thing that will help is MAJOR funding to low income area schools, community/social programs in those communities, along with some better fucking health care.

Giving someone a hand out will make them more dependant. Putting money into infrastructure and education will help them become less dependant on the system and will help them in the long run...when I say "them" I mean ANYONE who is looking for reparations, not just one race.

And yeah, I think the Jews got a country out of that shit. LOL.....But that doesn't mean it should have happened. The US is also the only reason they have an Air Force (one of, if not the best, in the world i believe) and a country. Once again, the US took the power and did what they wanted---force people into doing what they want.

I do'nt agree with it. But like I said, handouts are bullshit. That's what giving land, or money to people directly is. If the money really was put into the schools and stuff like I said it would be much different.

Native Americans deserve something more than African Americans, YEAH I SAID IT.

Natives were raped, murdered and forced to live on shitty land still to this day. While the same thing happened to many African Americans, they still had a fucking place to stay! It may not be happy living with a slave owner, but its better than living under a fucking tree trying to not get eaten by a god damn bear or a cougar.

I mean, I could get into Irish people and others who had the SAME shit happen to them....but wait, THEY ARE WHITE (not like the Spanish, lol) so people don't wanna hear or know about that. :confused: