reno/san fransisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
So whos got the weed on SF?? can i just walk up into a cannibus club and cop with no card?? shoot security a 20 and walk in??? whats good.. i want some fire when i touch down.. ill probably bring a half ounce but thet will probably be gone the first 3 days in reno

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
and im stayin at the peppermill in reno that shit looks niiice
Imma be in Reno in Sept for a wedding, Im staying at the Grand Sierra, the peppermill looked hella nice too, and I dont think your goin to be walkin into the cannibus clubs with no card, but I only been to one in Berkeley and they had security out the ass at the time not letting anyone in.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
not in the city, lol, if you were in Pittsburg or Antioch I could help you out, or get you a number, but I got no info on the city, shouldnt be that hard to get some bud in the free-est city in america though.

Dec 4, 2006
There's also Central American food restaurants in the mission!

but stop by La Santaneca 1st on Mission & 24th and get yourself some pupusas 1st....

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
If youre money is right and you like the california cuisine, Gary Danko at Fishermans Wharf is fucking amazing. If your traveling with someone special you could really make a night out it. Gotta roll with 5 course though so you can taste the whole menu. I think they got a website you should check it out.
I got stood up on a date there, (fuck it i aint embarassed!), that place is no joke. Took me a couple months to get a reservation (the date was supposed to be near christmas). Needless to say backing out of there didnt make the restaurant too happy, but they understood.

Feb 13, 2006
Mentioning restaurants worth dining in the city and oakland could go on forever lol.
If youre money is right and you like the california cuisine, Gary Danko at Fishermans Wharf is fucking amazing. If your traveling with someone special you could really make a night out it. Gotta roll with 5 course though so you can taste the whole menu. I think they got a website you should check it out.
That's the bussiness right there. You must apply online for a reservation though and you might wait as long as a month to get a table. Easily one of my favorite spots to eat though. If you're really in to finedine you should also check out One Market, Jardiniere, or Michael Mina.

Feb 20, 2006
HIT UP MISSION AND 24TH FOR SOME BOMB ASS LATIN FOOD...

LOL..I WOULDNT FUCK WIT CHINATOWN FOOD.... TRUST ME. GO TO THE AVENUES FOR SOME CHINESE FOOD.

YOU WANNA PAINT... TAKE A STROLL THROUGH THE MISSION...ALWAYS CHILL

YOU WANT WEED... GO DOWNTOWN, I WOULD SUPPLY YOU, BUT WE AINT COO MAYNE.

LOL

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
There's also Central American food restaurants in the mission!

but stop by La Santaneca 1st on Mission & 24th and get yourself some pupusas 1st....

yeah dat. lol i forgot the name of it but i also reccomend this hole in the wall on 22nd that serves up amazing peruvian plates. They had hella good drinks (including chicha without the spit), cheap beer and was blasting cumbia early in the afternoon. I'll ask my friend what the name of it was.