Remy Ma is Free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I hate that fucking website!!
It was nice knowing you 2-0-Sixx

On a different note:

I'm seriously surprised how this is a rap music message board, but many people are clueless to a whole lot. It seems like the knowledge is fading within a lot of people or it's just a bunch of 90's babies who know nothing of Big Pun, Terror Squad, Papoose, Remy Ma etc.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006

On a different note:

I'm seriously surprised how this is a rap music message board, but many people are clueless to a whole lot. It seems like the knowledge is fading within a lot of people or it's just a bunch of 90's babies who know nothing of Big Pun, Terror Squad, Papoose, Remy Ma etc.
The bitch only been around since 04/05

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013

On a different note:

It's probably because rap music mostly sucks now. I could care less about Remy Ma, or virtually anyone in the Terror Squad. Some of the old Fat Joe stuff was dope but at that point where he was just trying to make radio/club songs, it was trash. Everything from about Don Cartegena and before was cool tho. But Remy Ma? No.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

On a different note:

I think most people know who remy ma is just nobody gives a fuck.