Remy Ma is Free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It was nice knowing you 2-0-Sixx

On a different note:

I'm seriously surprised how this is a rap music message board, but many people are clueless to a whole lot. It seems like the knowledge is fading within a lot of people or it's just a bunch of 90's babies who know nothing of Big Pun, Terror Squad, Papoose, Remy Ma etc.
Because people ain't jumping for joy that Remy Ma is out of jail we're "clueless" and "knowledge is fading"? lol ok buddy. Acting like Remy Ma is some kind of hip hop legend makes you look more clueless then the people who don't give a fuck.

I think most people know who remy ma is just nobody gives a fuck.
Exactly

Jun 5, 2004
It was nice knowing you 2-0-Sixx

On a different note:

I'm seriously surprised how this is a rap music message board, but many people are clueless to a whole lot. It seems like the knowledge is fading within a lot of people or it's just a bunch of 90's babies who know nothing of Big Pun, Terror Squad, Papoose, Remy Ma etc.
It would be completely fuckin rediculous if he really got banned for saying that lol

May 16, 2002
Because people ain't jumping for joy that Remy Ma is out of jail we're "clueless" and "knowledge is fading"? lol ok buddy. Acting like Remy Ma is some kind of hip hop legend makes you look more clueless then the people who don't give a fuck.

Exactly

LOL! Why so serious? I know this is the Siccness & know what to expect. I'm not surprised it's gone 2 pages deep of trash talk. Hey, it's served it's purpose LOL! It's what's keeping us alive.

I'm actually amazed that people aren't falling for this which is a good thing. Ever since 2Pac came out of prison & recorded his classic All Eyez On Me every rapper & rap fans think they will record a classic upon release. I haven't seen that since 1996 when it happened the one time with Pac.

More news at 11.