REMINDER: DEMAND Tech N9ne to be on MTV's WRESTLING SOCIETY X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
KrazeeRDM said:
^^ what's poppy about any of tech's tracks?
in my opinion, NONE of them... but SOME haters feel as if he has gotten soft after Anghellic, that's what I'm referring to....so I meant that Tech can play the hardcore heavy-ass tracks like "Riot Maker" and "BEEF", etc. that all of his true fans love.

Nov 7, 2006
^^ lol i dont even know what u are tryin to say. my guess if ppl thought he went soft then they aint that true of a fan and dont really know what hes doin but whateva dont really care if he makes it on this show or not.

Sep 16, 2002
DustinBowls said:
I think kabosh should be put up on WSX.

It would definatly reach out to people.
I agree! maybe with a track that's heavier than "Little Pills"...that would be crazy. I'd love to see Tech and Kaliko do ROCK RENDITIONS of "This Ring", "The Rain", etc.

Sep 26, 2002
JuggalOutkAxt said:
in my opinion, NONE of them... but SOME haters feel as if he has gotten soft after Anghellic, that's what I'm referring to....so I meant that Tech can play the hardcore heavy-ass tracks like "Riot Maker" and "BEEF", etc. that all of his true fans love.
riot maker is pretty poppy.

just cus it has distorted guitars in it doesnt mean it's hardcore.

but it's all good as far as i'm concerned i like pop, rap, metal, hardcore etc etc

Nov 6, 2005
JuggalOutkAxt said:
IF WSX DOESN'T PICK TECH N9NE TO PERFORM, then that must mean that Tech N9ne's fan base MUST REALLY NOT WANT TO SEE HIM PERFORM some of his good shit, not just some poppy tracks on MTV.

Or they just really dont wanna bring him in... lol i know ya aint saying it how it sounds, but that dont have t mean its on us....

Nov 6, 2005
JuggalOutkAxt said:
IF WSX DOESN'T PICK TECH N9NE TO PERFORM, then that must mean that Tech N9ne's fan base MUST REALLY NOT WANT TO SEE HIM PERFORM some of his good shit, not just some poppy tracks on MTV.
Or they just really dont wanna bring him in... lol i know ya aint saying it how it sounds, but that dont have t mean its on us....

Sep 16, 2002
DingleDorf said:
I don't exactly know what you just typed right there, but it's all good. I keep throwing in examples of what DEMANDING TECH N9NE can do, so no need for me to explain anymore....JUST DO IT if you really wanna see Tech get more exposure. To the people that HAVE been demanding, THANK YOU.

Sep 16, 2002
I just talked to Kevin, my friend and one of the makers of "MTV's Wrestling Society X" and he told me:

"WE HEAR YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE LOUD AND CLEAR!"

referring to the e-mails and myspace posts towards demanding WSX to have TECH N9NE on Season 2!!! so GREAT JOB AND KEEP DEMANDING!

Sep 16, 2002
Phinfan15 said:
I used to be a huge wrestling fan, not so much anymore. This show kicks ass though. I would love to see Tech on it.
the stage where the artists perform is really really cool...the atmosphere of the whole stage and studio looks as if they're performing in the streets in an outdoor concert...looks grimy and rough as hell... Tech's music would be perfect...

also, certain wrestlers have different theme songs from different artists... my homie Scorpio Sky (WSX wrestler and big Tech N9ne fan) has been wanting Tech to do a theme song for him ever since he's been a local wrestler here in Southern California.. and now that Scorpio Sky's a wrestler for MTV...that dream CAN NOW HAPPEN....so if that does indeed happen, everytime Scorpio Sky wrestles in WSX, everyone would hear a TECH N9NE track on MTV....now THAT's great marketing and promoting!

Feb 11, 2006
JuggalOutkAxt said:
the stage where the artists perform is really really cool...the atmosphere of the whole stage and studio looks as if they're performing in the streets in an outdoor concert...looks grimy and rough as hell... Tech's music would be perfect...

also, certain wrestlers have different theme songs from different artists... my homie Scorpio Sky (WSX wrestler and big Tech N9ne fan) has been wanting Tech to do a theme song for him ever since he's been a local wrestler here in Southern California.. and now that Scorpio Sky's a wrestler for MTV...that dream CAN NOW HAPPEN....so if that does indeed happen, everytime Scorpio Sky wrestles in WSX, everyone would hear a TECH N9NE track on MTV....now THAT's great marketing and promoting!

yeah that'd be thoed as hell