REMINDER: DEMAND Tech N9ne to be on MTV's WRESTLING SOCIETY X

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
SEASON 1 of MTV's Wrestling Society X will debut January 30th at 8:30 p.m. on MTV.

if you haven't already, E-MAIL Kevin Kleinrock at:
[email protected]

and/or if you have MYSPACE, then DEMAND TECH N9NE on WSX's myspace site:

http://www.MySpace.com/wrestlingsocietyx

if you would like to see TECH N9NE perform at a WSX tv taping just like such artists as CLIPSE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, THREE 6 MAFIA, GYM CLASS HEROES and more, then all of you guys/girls NEED TO LET MTV & WRESTLING SOCIETY X KNOW that you want to see TECH N9NE perform for MTV's Wrestling Society X if it gets to do a 2nd season!

also, check out my this funny ass video of my homie Human Tornado (who was on "Nacho Libre") taking on fellow juggalo: Ruckus from CZW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_Wwj3HfW0&eurl=

Sep 16, 2002
naharfenater said:
oh tight was this the thing icp was talking about when he was beefing with eminem
nope, that's JCW... Wrestling Society X is an idea made by Kevin Kleinrock and Vampiro...they wanted to mix wrestling with performances by bands and rap artists...I went to the first taping, and it was really good...I heared the shows with Three 6 and Clipse were tight aswell.... see with this type of setting, TECH N9NE can PERFORM his HEAVY TRACKS like "RIOT MAKER" and "INDUSTRY IS PUNKS" on MTV.

if ya'll voted and demanded for Tech to be on MTVU, then you all can demand for him to PERFORM for THIS SHOW that will be ON MTV....so dammit, DEMAND TECH N9NE!

Sep 12, 2005
is there a list of people that are invited to be in this cuz im the only one that replied to this, this would be a big event for tech hopefully a lot of people requested him cuz i did.

Sep 16, 2002
naharfenater said:
is there a list of people that are invited to be in this cuz im the only one that replied to this, this would be a big event for tech hopefully a lot of people requested him cuz i did.
GREAT QUESTION!

IF... and I MEAN IF you all DEMAND TECH N9NE ENOUGH and DO GET WSX to get Tech N9ne to perform for a future show, THEN... you could DEFINATELY be on a list to watch it LIVE FOR FREE... that's IF YOU LIVE AROUND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA for the taping... but all this shit WON'T HAPPEN if ya'll do not DEMAND THAT YOU WANNA SEE TECH N9NE PERFORM on MTV's "Wrestling Society X" season 2 !!!! SO DEMAND, DAMMIT! He's already going to be on MTVu... next step... A LIVE PERFORMANCE ON MTV! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Sep 16, 2002
MUCH LOVE TO SCOTTIE D and the folks at FAYGOLUVERS.net for posting up my campaign towards getting MTV's Wrestling Society X to have TECH N9NE perform!!!

here's what he put on the main page:

Get Tech on "Wrestling Society X"!: I'm not sure if this killa JuggalOutkAxt is just doing this because he's got much love for Tech N9ne, or if he's part of some marketing shit. But this is a really good idea. Basically, there's a show on MTV called "Wrestling Society X". He's wanting to push Tech to perform on a future episode of this show! So here's the deal. He's got a friend named Kevin who is one of the producers of this show! Well, this guy called him a "maker", so that's what I assume anyway. What he wants you to do is email [email protected] and DEMAND that he's on the show! You can also do that by hittin up the Wrestling Society X Myspace and sending them an assload of messages saying you want Tech N9ne on there. Do Tech that favor and get some more exposure for that killa!

Aug 16, 2003
@ Juggalo...Just wondering If you've had a chance to meet Human Tornado.
He's one of the best dudes I've seen working for WSX. I found out about him while doing some "homework" on them since I've never heard of them before and I ran into some footage of him at the JWA? (I think thats what it was called)

That guy is sick!! and his pipm hand is strong lol......

Holla

Jan 10, 2006
I'll vote...as long as it for him to perform...and not to wrestle. That shit would be gay as fuck. He's not fuckin' ICP, he's Tech. When I first saw this on myspace I guess I didn't read the whole thing and I thought it was for him to wrestle and shit. Fuck that.

Nov 9, 2003
iam37one said:
I'll vote...as long as it for him to perform...and not to wrestle. That shit would be gay as fuck. He's not fuckin' ICP, he's Tech. When I first saw this on myspace I guess I didn't read the whole thing and I thought it was for him to wrestle and shit. Fuck that.

Why would you think that
Thats just alittle dumb
why would you think that it was for him to wrestle?

Sep 16, 2002
smittycal said:
@ Juggalo...Just wondering If you've had a chance to meet Human Tornado.
He's one of the best dudes I've seen working for WSX. I found out about him while doing some "homework" on them since I've never heard of them before and I ran into some footage of him at the JWA? (I think thats what it was called)

That guy is sick!! and his pipm hand is strong lol......

Holla
he's actually a cool friend of mine...I've taken pictures of him wrestling for local Southern California wrestling feds for years now.. he's the nicest, coolest guy and he has shown Tech N9ne some love during some of his wrestling matches. Look for him even more in the future, he's gonna be a bigger talent!

Sep 16, 2002
iam37one said:
hey iam37one... READ my posts...don't just pre-judge shit....this campaign is NOT FOR TECH N9NE to WRESTLE... it's for him to PERFORM LIVE in front of a Wrestling Society X audience for MTV....and since it's a hardcore wrestling show, HE CAN PERFORM HIS HEAVY SHIT like "RIOT MAKER", "INDUSTRY IS PUNKS", etc....you know, the tracks that YOU HARDCORE TECH N9NE FANS WANT TO HEAR!!! SO KEEP DEMANDING!!! IF WSX DOESN'T PICK TECH N9NE TO PERFORM, then that must mean that Tech N9ne's fan base MUST REALLY NOT WANT TO SEE HIM PERFORM some of his good shit, not just some poppy tracks on MTV.

AND IF Tech N9ne gets picked up to perform on SEASON 2, then TECH N9NE FANS IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA WOULD BE INVITED TO THE TAPING FOR FREE.