remember those games you played when you were young

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
Gas One said:
one day this benz was passing.....and ill never forget this....

did any of yall break into schools for fun? well not break in but hop the gates on weekends just to run around and break shit? or to play basketball or on the football field? or if you skateboarded, to take all the lunch tables and turn them all aroudn and shit?
hell yeah broke into the cafeteria for no fuckin reason
some square ass punk saw us and called the cops tho
heard sirens and we got on our bikes and got our azzes home lol
school was only like ablock away so we made it haha

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yeah shit I remember apartment tag, that shit was hella fun, it was like a big ass arena just made for tag lol. Also at school we would play this one tag game, forgot what it was called like lava monster or some shit. The person it can't touch the playground but can touch anywhere around it and can climb shit and the people not it gotta stay on the playground things like slides and those tower things. I played a version of that at home like you gotta get around the house but can't touch the ground so you use pillows as rocks lol. Good times

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Gas One said:
one day this benz was passing.....and ill never forget this....

we threw a rock and SHATTERED this fools front window.

the dude IMMEDIATELY pulls over...gets out of his car, leaves the door open...and runs towards us...

chased us all the way through the apartment...and we lost him..

we used to fuck the rose guy up on saturdays and sundays.......to the point where youd always see a new one...haha..

did any of yall break into schools for fun? well not break in but hop the gates on weekends just to run around and break shit? or to play basketball or on the football field? or if you skateboarded, to take all the lunch tables and turn them all aroudn and shit?
bro, burglury was reason to live as a youngster bro, I had cutty ways to get into like ANYTHING, type of shit like, go on the roof, and find the one window in the whole school that didnt lock good, and exploit that shit, I remember there was always this one gym window, that if you pushed on it hard enough, it popped open, then you get in on top of one of the lockers, and your IN, the good old days, all i ever did was run around, and vandalize shit.

Dec 28, 2004
What about Ghetto-Baseball??? anybody ever fuck with that? playing with tennis balls and a baseball bat, if you didn't have one then we would use a tennis racket....we would play in the alleys. shit was cool....

Mar 10, 2004
I hella miss those days...playing tag,water balloon fights,playing basketball with shopping carts.All day playing football in the street or having foot races.losing your virginity to tha neighborhood ripper...ahhh damn...

Back in the days when i was young im not a kid anymore but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again...

Dec 28, 2004
Cuzzo408 said:
I hella miss those days...playing tag,water balloon fights,playing basketball with shopping carts.All day playing football in the street or having foot races.losing your virginity to tha neighborhood ripper...ahhh damn...

Back in the days when i was young im not a kid anymore but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again...
LOL!!! oh shit I forgot all about basketball w/ the shopping carts! ha ha...

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
word that other apartment shit was no joke...after a while we stepped it up to using both apartments....

lol on top of storage areas yup...from the trash can and shit

we also used to go to mcdonalds on hamburger tuesday (thats when hamburgers were 25 cent or some shit) and break a box of stink bombs to get to the front of the line

cuz people would need to throw up or just couldnt stand it

and my favorite game...paper fights on the school bus..

u fuck the bus driver up in the back of the head and he get all heated and pull over and shit on the freeway

who remembers pea shooters made with the top of a 2 liter bottle and a baloon

we used to fuck kids up

that was like a primative bb gun
or even the rubber band with the folded piece of paper in a ^ fashion
Damn gas homie I swear we had the sam childhood hahaha you havin me rollin hard over here. Blood pea shooters were the shit. I used to fuck people up with them bitches i would get small pebbles and and small barbles or little b'b's and shoot the shit out of stuff. how bout the paper clip shooters with rubberbands

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Gas One said:
yeah i played marbles too, it was the shit, and youd have those steel marbles or the huge ass marble

you might get your favorite marble jacked

and then we had pencil fighting, youd break someones pencil in one swipe and clown the fact that they had those cheap pencils that wadnt even like real wood...or you could just look at someones pencil and know you was gonna bash it

worst was when you was windin up to hit the pencil and your own shit breaks

then niggas was takin the eraser out and flattening the metal and making a little minature axe

pencils just looked all war scarred

shit even pogs for a while

what yall know about apartment hide and go seek? you had to had lived in a apartment to be up on that. where you could hide anywhere in the apartment.

we also did ghetto shit, like throwing rocks at cars. and the rose man on the corner.

niggas used to also slide down hills on cardboard..which wasnt particularly the most safe thing to do...
wow gas i did all that same exact shit.. except no rose guy. me and my boy would throwwadded up wet newspaper and paper towels from my balconey at old ladies kids and thugs

edit: damn sounds like i copied that vstxjdgrffy dude..oh well its true

Nov 1, 2004
Gas One said:
who remembers pea shooters made with the top of a 2 liter bottle and a baloon

we used to fuck kids up

that was like a primative bb gun
quoted #3

you people was doing it all wrong, the real trick was buying a 3 liter shasta bottle... had the big ass mouth on them perfect for a large balloon and nice size rocks.

----

we never threw rocks at cars, there was one little walkway in our apartment that led to the street and we would throw water balloons at any bus or convertible that drove by.

and when we would bbq we would light marshmallows and throw them over the balcony... till homeboy from upstairs came down and ended up throwing like 3 into a fucking CLEAN mustang 5.0 with that bluish/green paint everyone(d-boys?) was rocking back in the day and the top dropped... fucked up that white interior and hood probably, person was just visiting too.... this was at night and we had him run out there and clean that shit real quick so it wouldnt be noticable till the next day... never saw that car again...

Nov 1, 2004
lol and did anyone else buy those little cheap 2cent all plastic "slingshots" from the ice cream truck only to stalk the icecream truck all through the apartment hitting it with rocks? dude would stop, look around, get all pissed and couldnt do shit but take off.

god damn! what wasnt fun when I was young.

Mar 4, 2006
We used to line baseball cards against the wall and you try to knock it down with another card by throwing at the card like a ninja star. I can't remember if we played for money or to keep the cards. We used to play craps all day too.

Mar 10, 2004
Anybody did this? ask the ice cream man (the ones walking..) for dry ice,then putting them muthafuckas in a two liter bottle with water to blow that shit up!! damn i hella miss that.I remember hopping on back of the ice cream truck.LOL one time that muthafucka went fast on purpose cause he knew i was back there.I had to hop off when he stopped at a stop sign.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
yee

Gas One said:
what yall know about apartment hide and go seek? you had to had lived in a apartment to be up on that. where you could hide anywhere in the apartment. ----> smoked out 213DEFFINETLY a highlight in my younger days. haha. mom and pop used to manage them bitches. shit was tight

we also did ghetto shit, like throwing rocks at cars. and the rose man on the corner. ----> smoked out 213I used to hide hellllllla high in this tree where u couldnt see me even if u was lookin up from the bottom. straight stealth. and throw maaaaaaad rocks at cars. people would slam on the breaks and hop out lookin and shit. be hella pissed when they couldnt find who it was. MEMORIES
yee

Dec 7, 2005
Cuzzo408 said:
Anybody did this? ask the ice cream man (the ones walking..) for dry ice,then putting them muthafuckas in a two liter bottle with water to blow that shit up!!
We used to do that shit all the time back in the day, that was the shit, I loved fuckin with explosives and fire one time me and my boy filled a glass bottle with gas and stuck some toilet paper in it so it was basically a molotov but that shit didnt blow up so I went to go pick it up and that shit shot out like a flame thrower, that shit was koo I burnt all my homeboys leg hairs off, we always used to cut school and mob around the hood on go peds, go karts, and mini bikes too, hella bad shit would happen but they were good times, good times