remember those games you played when you were young

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah i played marbles too, it was the shit, and youd have those steel marbles or the huge ass marble

you might get your favorite marble jacked

and then we had pencil fighting, youd break someones pencil in one swipe and clown the fact that they had those cheap pencils that wadnt even like real wood...or you could just look at someones pencil and know you was gonna bash it

worst was when you was windin up to hit the pencil and your own shit breaks

then niggas was takin the eraser out and flattening the metal and making a little minature axe

pencils just looked all war scarred

shit even pogs for a while

what yall know about apartment hide and go seek? you had to had lived in a apartment to be up on that. where you could hide anywhere in the apartment.

we also did ghetto shit, like throwing rocks at cars. and the rose man on the corner.

niggas used to also slide down hills on cardboard..which wasnt particularly the most safe thing to do...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Sicc Dawg said:
LOL @ apartment hide & go seek...I remember muthafuckas use to hide underneath parked cars!!! LOL....
right. or niggas try to hide in the laundrymat or the bathroom in the pool area and lock the door. like nigga, aint no one at the pool its 9pm and the door is locked, you know you in there, stop tryna be quiet.

and sup with niggas leavin the apartment and shit

like find THAT, mutha fucka

then you had the ole mcguyver ass mutha fuckas that hid on top of the roof and shit...

Sep 16, 2002
Gas One said:
right. or niggas try to hide in the laundrymat or the bathroom in the pool area and lock the door. like nigga, aint no one at the pool its 9pm and the door is locked, you know you in there, stop tryna be quiet.

then you had the ole mcguyver ass mutha fuckas that hid on top of the roof and shit...
lol i used to climb above into the storage areas... aint no muthafucking body ever find me there... , under cars, in a tree... in other apartment complexs lol hop the fence and and peep through the other side and wait til they find everybody then hop back and be like i was right here u didnt see me???

Gas One

May 24, 2006
word that other apartment shit was no joke...after a while we stepped it up to using both apartments....

lol on top of storage areas yup...from the trash can and shit

we also used to go to mcdonalds on hamburger tuesday (thats when hamburgers were 25 cent or some shit) and break a box of stink bombs to get to the front of the line

cuz people would need to throw up or just couldnt stand it

and my favorite game...paper fights on the school bus..

u fuck the bus driver up in the back of the head and he get all heated and pull over and shit on the freeway

who remembers pea shooters made with the top of a 2 liter bottle and a baloon

we used to fuck kids up

that was like a primative bb gun
or even the rubber band with the folded piece of paper in a ^ fashion

Gas One

May 24, 2006
GHB said:
Damn gas, my cousin used to WRECK shit, throwing rocks at passing cars.

one day this benz was passing.....and ill never forget this....

we threw a rock and SHATTERED this fools front window.

the dude IMMEDIATELY pulls over...gets out of his car, leaves the door open...and runs towards us...

chased us all the way through the apartment...and we lost him..

we used to fuck the rose guy up on saturdays and sundays.......to the point where youd always see a new one...haha..

did any of yall break into schools for fun? well not break in but hop the gates on weekends just to run around and break shit? or to play basketball or on the football field? or if you skateboarded, to take all the lunch tables and turn them all aroudn and shit?

Dec 28, 2004
Gas One said:

LOL!!! I remember our game expanded onto other streets....we had muthafuckas hiding a block away LOL....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I remember playing hide n seek in like second grade... it was boys vs girls. And whenever a boy found a girl... we got to "hump" them.

Feb 15, 2007
ME AND ABOUT FOUR OTHER HOMIES KNEW ABOUT THIS SPOT IN OUR JUNIOR HIGH. YOU COULD GET ONTO THE ROOF AND JUST BLAZE UP THEIR AND NOBODY WOULD NOTICE... THE ROOF SEEMED LIKE A FUCKEN SKATE PARK... LOL, I REMEMBER I FEEL OFF ONCE ALL STONED...

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
my homie once got the master school key for every room, because he and his brothers were preparing some lightshow type shit in the auditorium for some concert at night.....and he made a copy of the key haha...so after that we could enter every fucking room in the school whenever we wanted to...I remember smoking a fat joint in the teachers room..shit was awesome, cause i never been inside and i always wondered how it looked like. We stole hella stuff after that. Beamer/video projectors, laptops, a scale for weed and a bunsen burner out of the chemistry room, sport equipment hahaha
fuck i miss the goood old school days ..