Remember, remember, the 11th of September..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
so many innocent lives lost in this fake war, it's appalling.
I'd have to find the article again, but I read that there have been over twice as many lives lost to the drug cartel related deaths in Mexico since 2006 or so as there have been in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined. Those 3 "wars" are ridiculous man. Pisses me off a little more every day.

And for all y'all that voted for Obama, he's about to do the same damn thing Bush did and leave a war that can't be won to the next president.

Nov 18, 2010
I was in my 5th grade class when 911 happened. I remember teacher coming in with some handout for all of us and putting on the news and explaining what was going on.

like others said was pretty surreal. kinda humbles you thinking about the fact that in many countries this surreal shit to us is an everyday reality to them.

Mar 17, 2006
I remember being a junior in high school and was suspended at the time so im like hell yeah get to sleep in late!! My mom woke me up shaking me saying get up!! Get up!! Were under attack from terrorist!! Im like wtf? I grabbed the baseball bat thinkin they were outside lol. I walk in the living room and my moms like what do u got that bat for? And i look on tv and see whats goin on. Im like well fuck u told me were being attacked so i just reacted. My mom said so if they woulda been outside u were gonna stop em witha bat? I just kinda laughed and then got high and watched the craziness unfold. Aaahhhh the good ole days. High school bitches, smokin bammer and cheap gas

Nov 18, 2010
I remember being a junior in high school and was suspended at the time so im like hell yeah get to sleep in late!! My mom woke me up shaking me saying get up!! Get up!! Were under attack from terrorist!! Im like wtf? I grabbed the baseball bat thinkin they were outside lol. I walk in the living room and my moms like what do u got that bat for? And i look on tv and see whats goin on. Im like well fuck u told me were being attacked so i just reacted. My mom said so if they woulda been outside u were gonna stop em witha bat? I just kinda laughed and then got high and watched the craziness unfold. Aaahhhh the good ole days. High school bitches, smokin bammer and cheap gas
that shit legit made me LOL

I cant imagine someone being told about a terrorist attack and grabbing a bat to fight terrorists on his lawn.

Jun 5, 2004
I was like damn thats weak but i wasnt freakin out like some people. I just got hella high and went to 7-11 to get a slurpee n i remember looking up to check if there were any planes heading my way...

One thing i still dont get tho... If u a passanger and u know these niggaz is arab terrorists, tben u know ur dead. So why couldnt a whole plane full of people take dowm a couple lil dudes with box cutters? I still dont get how not one person did anything, esp at the last few minutes where it was like ok were headed for a building and were definately going to die. I woulda been whoopin some ass.

RIP to them... But if yall ever on a plane with me and it gets hijacked yall better help me whoop them.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I was like damn thats weak but i wasnt freakin out like some people. I just got hella high and went to 7-11 to get a slurpee n i remember looking up to check if there were any planes heading my way...

One thing i still dont get tho... If u a passanger and u know these niggaz is arab terrorists, tben u know ur dead. So why couldnt a whole plane full of people take dowm a couple lil dudes with box cutters? I still dont get how not one person did anything, esp at the last few minutes where it was like ok were headed for a building and were definately going to die. I woulda been whoopin some ass.

RIP to them... But if yall ever on a plane with me and it gets hijacked yall better help me whoop them.

United Airlines Flight 93 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After the hijackers took control of the plane, several passengers and flight attendants were able to make phone calls and learn that attacks had already been made by other hijacked airliners on the World Trade Center in New York City and the Pentagon outside Washington, D.C. Some of the passengers then fought the hijackers in an attempt to gain control of the aircraft. During the attempt the plane crashed into a reclaimed strip mine in Stonycreek Township, near Indian Lake and Shanksville in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, about 65 miles (105 km) southeast of Pittsburgh and 130 miles (210 km) northwest of Washington, D.C.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

I am on high alert when flying.

I will fuck some dude up trying to highjack

if you have a bomb its going off either way so fuck your attempt at highjacking this muhfucka, imma go out with blood on my knuckles.

Jan 30, 2007
I agree with Shea, ill die trying to take as many terrorists with me. I would gladly help them reach their 70 virgins or whatever the fuck bullshit they believe in. I was at my folks house getting ready for work and saw both planes hit. I remember the drive to work it was the first time i ever felt like some Invasion USA type shit was about to go down. I was ready to grab the 501's and put on a cut off jean vest and grab a couple of uzis. I let myself get sucked into one of the specials they had on last night, ive never seen it before. It amazed me how many people were filming first hand as it was only 2001. I lose my shit everytime they show people jumping to their deaths, i cant handle that shit at all. They showed one firefighters expression as he watched a person jump and his reaction when the person hit. It was not good in any way at all. I get angry at our government a little more than i normally am when i see the events over again. I fucking hate GWB with a passion, i hope that man rots in eternal hellfire when he dies. I know its not just him and that hes just a puppet but him and Dick Chaney i can say i truly hate. And fuck Obama!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I agree with Shea, ill die trying to take as many terrorists with me. I would gladly help them reach their 70 virgins or whatever the fuck bullshit they believe in. I was at my folks house getting ready for work and saw both planes hit. I remember the drive to work it was the first time i ever felt like some Invasion USA type shit was about to go down. I was ready to grab the 501's and put on a cut off jean vest and grab a couple of uzis. I let myself get sucked into one of the specials they had on last night, ive never seen it before. It amazed me how many people were filming first hand as it was only 2001. I lose my shit everytime they show people jumping to their deaths, i cant handle that shit at all. They showed one firefighters expression as he watched a person jump and his reaction when the person hit. It was not good in any way at all. I get angry at our government a little more than i normally am when i see the events over again. I fucking hate GWB with a passion, i hope that man rots in eternal hellfire when he dies. I know its not just him and that hes just a puppet but him and Dick Chaney i can say i truly hate. And fuck Obama!
What was the show called? What channel did it air on?

Also far as the hijackings... There were a lot of well trained militant hijackers with no fear of death and they immediately stabbed a bunch of the crew to death or close to it. Can you imagine how terrifying that'd be? Do you realize in that small plane cabin all you'd be able to smell is pure human fear and gallons of fresh metallic blood and evacuated bowels? The whole thing was unimaginably base. They also told everybody they had a bomb on the plane and if anyone tried to stop them they'd detonate the plane. They told everybody everything would be ok. Anyone who wasn't petrified in terror or already quickly dispatched with extreme violence in the initial takeover probably rationalized they would get home safe eventually

Jan 30, 2007
What was the show called? What channel did it air on?

Also far as the hijackings... There were a lot of well trained militant hijackers with no fear of death and they immediately stabbed a bunch of the crew to death or close to it. Can you imagine how terrifying that'd be? Do you realize in that small plane cabin all you'd be able to smell is pure human fear and gallons of fresh metallic blood and evacuated bowels? The whole thing was unimaginably base. They also told everybody they had a bomb on the plane and if anyone tried to stop them they'd detonate the plane. They told everybody everything would be ok. Anyone who wasn't petrified in terror or already quickly dispatched with extreme violence in the initial takeover probably rationalized they would get home safe eventually
to be honest breh i do not remember the name of it. I believe it was on Nat Geo, ill find it for you though. It tripped me out the amount of recorded footage they had, i have seen damn near every "special" they air on 9/11 but they showed a lot more first hand video footage than i've never seen before.

All im saying is if me and S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE , Mark Wahlberg and myself were on that flight, shit would have gone down a lot different.

I'm just playin, i see what you're saying and you're right. It's easy to be an armchair hero unless you are put in that situation. I just know that if im seeing innocent people being murked right in front of me im not sitting there letting those pieces of shit determine my fate.