REMAKE "THE XORCIST"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I THINK SOME OF Y'ALL GOT IT TWISTED, I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT CHANGE'N' THE SHIT, JUST REMASTERED. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT IS SUPER BANG'N' THE WAY IT IS, ALL GHETTO, OVER THE PHONE, REAL SHIT, BUT DAMN I'M TRY'N' TO BUMP THAT CLEAR SHIT IN MY RIDE SO THAT OTHER MUTHAFUCCAS CAN HEAR WHAT'S BEING SAID!!!!

YOUNGNUTT said:
I THINK SOME OF Y'ALL GOT IT TWISTED, I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT CHANGE'N' THE SHIT, JUST REMASTERED

DAMN I'M TRY'N' TO BUMP THAT CLEAR SHIT IN MY RIDE SO THAT OTHER MUTHAFUCCAS CAN HEAR WHAT'S BEING SAID!!!!
lol...I feel you dogg. IT has been talked about. If he gets a chance, I'm sure he will do it someday...we'll see

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
yougnutt...wouldnt you rather have some NEW Raided kuts rather than some remastered ones???...shit i know i would choose a new cd over a remastered Xorcist ANYDAY!!!...why take the time to remaster an already dope cd when he could be writing/recording NEW shit...no need to improve a classic...$$

Aug 2, 2002
$ea $ick said:
yougnutt...wouldnt you rather have some NEW Raided kuts rather than some remastered ones???...shit i know i would choose a new cd over a remastered Xorcist ANYDAY!!!...why take the time to remaster an already dope cd when he could be writing/recording NEW shit...no need to improve a classic...$$
^^^
I'll buy anything X releases. Whether its some ghetto shit or something from the studio, I'm on it.

Apr 18, 2003
i think maybe he could do a sequal to the album called "xorcist 2: still posessed" and have some of the tracks from xorcist remixed.
hell yea! ^^^^

the way i see it is why touch a good thing? i mean, shit, i wont complain either way if x leaves it alone, or choses to do it over, he got my support either way. i wanna hear what a update of track 3, 4, 6, x actually doin "wanna get hi" (tho i was feelin coleone), 10, 11, 12. shit, the whole damn thing! on the ...he shall apear cd, that witta mask on pt.2 was fuck sicc! thats gotta be the sickes lyrics an beats on that cd. one of my favorites, classic too in my eyes.

Aug 7, 2002
make this shit happen!! i neva like exorsist cuz it was ova da phone dat shit got on my damn nerves it had one of da tightest beats on da album but dam he recorded dat shit ova da phone make that shit happen tho ...keep da beats da same but put it to whea he rappin wit out da phone lol

Sep 17, 2002
its a klassik as it is...klearing up tha vokals wont make it any better...i like it tha way it is, and tha over-tha-phone vokals are part of tha reason its a klassic...so why fukk with it? raided kould be spending time rekording new shit instead, and i'd rather have new shit thanre-make

Sep 17, 2002
its a klassik as it is...klearing up tha vokals wont make it any better...i like it tha way it is, and tha over-tha-phone vokals are part of tha reason its a klassic...so why fukk with it? raided kould be spending time rekording new shit instead, and i'd rather have new shit than a re-make

Apr 18, 2003
aint no clownin or dissin on my part, just givin some criticism. personally i would love hearin 'xorcist: tha version you never heard'. would be a sick name too