REMAKE "THE XORCIST"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
SINCE THE ALBUM WAS MADE OVER THE PHONE AND YOU HAVE TO REALLY LISTEN TO UNDERSTAND EVERYWORD IN EVERY SONG I THINK YOU SHOULD REMAKE THIS ALBUM WITH NO CHANGES (KEEP ALL BEATS THE EXACT SAME) EXCEPT VOCALS.

IF YOU AGREE PLEASE SPEAK SO THE MAN CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

May 16, 2002
i like the idea but at the same time i think he should keep movin forward with his music, that was like 8 or 9 years ago.........i think it should be left as is and he should just bring new heat

Sep 23, 2002
i agree it should be done again mastered. same beats and maybe a few new tracks wit some of the old school sicc beats, to show x still got that shit sowed up. or if its done again as is, i'd still snatch it up. it would be classic again just the same.

I

INDIGO

hell yea, do that shit... it'd definitly sell with just clearer vocals..
i've always wondered what body count would sound like w/ 3 x verses......

It's not on me folks...It's all on X. HE's the general...HE gives the orders, i carry them out. Feel? He has alot coming for y'all, trust me. Just be patient with us cuz you know the prisons be doin everything in their power to stop us and slow us down. So bear with us...keep hittin up the forum....take part in the website when it's up, and I guarantee you X is gonna be takin it to the next level....i'll be back with updates for y'all when i get them...One Love

J

J-Tha Rippah

NUTTCASE said:
remakin tha xorcist will be like remakin history. leave it alone.
xorcist is a classic!
i totally agree with this. u should juss leave it alone..aint NOONE gonna try to make another album like xorcist..if they do..they probably wont sell half as much as x-motha fuccin-raided. cant no one touch this album..

May 16, 2002
J-Tha Rippah said:

i totally agree with this. u should juss leave it alone..aint NOONE gonna try to make another album like xorcist..if they do..they probably wont sell half as much as x-motha fuccin-raided. cant no one touch this album..
for real thats what im sayin.......just keep bringin new heat!

May 10, 2002
youd have to change the beats too cuz the beats are hella low....theyd have to be remastered or some shit...but i dont think its that hard to listen to the words, i think its tight how it is for some reason....

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
yeah definitley leave it how it is...why remake a CLASSIC CD when its already tight ass hell...the vocals to me make it more "real". the mutha fuckas rappin over the phone from prison, how more real can u get?...the xorcist is one of my fave...$$

Jun 12, 2002
Remake XORCIST ?

Bad idea cuzzo I think that album sounds Ghetto the way it is...Specially ''Checc yo' Bitch''

You betta checc yo' bitch checc that bitch quicc before she fucc around and do some drastic sheeeet/
And have your ass in the jailhouse stressed out/
Cause that bitch done ran her fuccin' mouth/

Lovin' it like it is cuzz.....

Deuce

2 C's

well that to me wouldnt be changing X-orcist...just making it better. Anything could happen once We hit y'all with some new bangin ass projects. Right now we are working on hittin y'all with a hookup, then after that 2 legendary projects. After that...who knows what we might hit y'all with...lol

D

danny-b

i think maybe he could do a sequal to the album called "xorcist 2: still posessed" and have some of the tracks from xorcist remixed.
i dont think you would really be able to get everyone that was on the first one to be on it again, especially sicx and mr doctor.
i dont know if luni coleon sings anymore with his new style.