Religious Debate

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Had enough unending religious banter?

• Yes, this shit is boring the hell out of me, ENOUGH!

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, lets continue the debate, we're clearly getting somewhere...

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Mar 9, 2005
We all have various beliefs regarding God and religion and we have debated this topic for far too long. I know of your beliefs, you know of my beliefs (or lack thereof). It seems that every day there is a new post regarding some aspect of religion and they always turn into dog-fights between not only believers and athiests, but also people who have conflicting interpretations of scripture, resulting in conflicting 'sub'-beliefs between practitioners of the same religion. Continuing such debates whilst resorting to more obscure forms of 'evidence' does not lend cogency or credibility to any argument, whether for or against the existence of God. As such, what is the point?

Jun 15, 2005
Hutch said:
We all have various beliefs regarding God and religion and we have debated this topic for far too long. I know of your beliefs, you know of my beliefs (or lack thereof). It seems that every day there is a new post regarding some aspect of religion and they always turn into dog-fights between not only believers and athiests, but also people who have conflicting interpretations of scripture, resulting in conflicting 'sub'-beliefs between practitioners of the same religion. Continuing such debates whilst resorting to more obscure forms of 'evidence' does not lend cogency or credibility to any argument, whether for or against the existence of God. As such, what is the point?
I agree, Stockton209 killed it. "Peace and Good Night!"

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Hutch said:
What exactly will this thread accomplish? By making this thread and obviously skewed poll, you're doing the EXACT same thing you wish to abolish.

Mar 12, 2005
Honestly, I give a damn what a Sureno, EDJ or any foo for that matter how I talk, just because I'm a Christian, I am aware that I have to turn the Other cheek, but when someone is too persistant you gotta knock that sucker out. JMACLN I've tried to not respond or quote any of the shit you say, and you still wanna dis fat boy. I give a damn about how any Christian as well perceives me on here, thanks Ody-Sicc for reminding me to act in a Non-violent way and I'm pretty sure I'll get your criticized for this especially those who say you cuss or you mock people you aint Christian. First of all you foos don't know me or what I do, so that you can make assumptions of me which are full of BS. I've respected everyone in here even Fatboy here after all the SHIT I've spoken about him. I was the first to apologize, which I wouldn't have done in the past and even changed How I presented myself, by acting all nice, and SUPER CHEESY CHRISTIAN. I aint all that shit homies, and yes I cuss only when I get real Aggrevated, but I aint even trippin on this stuff right here holmes! So b4 any of you foos, can criticize me, check your fuckin self b4 you check me, you hypocrites.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Stockton209SS said:
Honestly, I give a damn what a Sureno, EDJ or any foo for that matter how I talk, just because I'm a Christian, I am aware that I have to turn the Other cheek, but when someone is too persistant you gotta knock that sucker out. JMACLN I've tried to not respond or quote any of the shit you say, and you still wanna dis fat boy. I give a damn about how any Christian as well perceives me on here, thanks Ody-Sicc for reminding me to act in a Non-violent way and I'm pretty sure I'll get your criticized for this especially those who say you cuss or you mock people you aint Christian. First of all you foos don't know me or what I do, so that you can make assumptions of me which are full of BS. I've respected everyone in here even Fatboy here after all the SHIT I've spoken about him. I was the first to apologize, which I wouldn't have done in the past and even changed How I presented myself, by acting all nice, and SUPER CHEESY CHRISTIAN. I aint all that shit homies, and yes I cuss only when I get real Aggrevated, but I aint even trippin on this stuff right here holmes! So b4 any of you foos, can criticize me, check your fuckin self b4 you check me, you hypocrites.
He's bacccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ima Hypocrit?

bwahahahahaha..

Mar 12, 2005
JLMACN said:
He's bacccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ima Hypocrit?

bwahahahahaha..

Not you but a couple of people on here. I don't mean to dis you as in the past homie, but with your Sig, and always looking to clown I had to say something.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
i believe we should keep them going, now i know that nobody will convince anybody anything, which is exactly what i am trying to point out to all beleivers and non believers here.
that your belief affects your reality. You create your own reality including what thoughts may enter your mind, how you react to the thought, and what you cannot understand simply because your conscious mind being too influenced by your own belief to allow you to see why others believe the other side<- which will be a reasonable explaination according to the one that believes.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Stockton209SS said:
KNOK HIM OUT, FUK WHAT JESUS SAID RIgHT? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST(CHRISTIAN). FUK WHAT I SAY, AND WHOEVA ELSE. IT AIN'T EVEN ABOUT THAT. ONLY YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART WHERE YOU STAND BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT OBVIOUS WITH YOUR INTERNET INTERACTIONS AND WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE. AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU CAN EASILY HAVE A FIT, SIT DOWN AND THEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU TYPE. BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU WILLFULLY WANNA USE VULgARITIES AND TRANSLATE THAT MESSAgE OF HATE. WHAT A CHRISTIAN. AND AS I STRESSED BEFORE, IT AIN'T ABOUT ME OR ME JUDgIN' YOU. IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART AND YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS. SOAK IT UP.

Mar 12, 2005
EDJ said:
KNOK HIM OUT, FUK WHAT JESUS SAID RIgHT? AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST(CHRISTIAN). FUK WHAT I SAY, AND WHOEVA ELSE. IT AIN'T EVEN ABOUT THAT. ONLY YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART WHERE YOU STAND BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT OBVIOUS WITH YOUR INTERNET INTERACTIONS AND WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BE. AS I SAID BEFORE, YOU CAN EASILY HAVE A FIT, SIT DOWN AND THEN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU TYPE. BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU WILLFULLY WANNA USE VULgARITIES AND TRANSLATE THAT MESSAgE OF HATE. WHAT A CHRISTIAN. AND AS I STRESSED BEFORE, IT AIN'T ABOUT ME OR ME JUDgIN' YOU. IT'S ABOUT WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART AND YOUR TRUE INTENTIONS. SOAK IT UP.
MESSAGE OF HATE? This is a Message of Hate, if you all don't convert to Christianity, I'll gather all my homies from the Past and track all you down and shoot you foos. That's Messages of hate EDJ. Don't judge me, Judge yourself foo, don't try to quote scripture and then look down on my, why don't you restrain yourself from your stupid comments, and say," Yeah Cuzz, I aint no JW bitch, But I'm gon beat the Shit outta you even though I quote Scriptah!" That's you homie, I've already Apologized to JMACLN even though I have the feeling he hasn't accepted, and I've given people the right of way.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THEN FUK JLMACN. NO NEED TO CARRY ON WITH HIM. THERE IS SUCH A THANg AS AN IgNORE BUTTON OR SIMPLY TURNIN' OFF YOUR COMPUTER. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU "WANT" TO INSULT HIM. AND FOR THE RECORD YOU DON'T MAKE NO SENSE IN TRYIN' TO ASSUME WHO I AM AND WHAT I'M ABOUT. YEAH, I KNOW SCRIPTURE JUST LIKE SATAN DOES. DON'T MEAN I'M "TRYIN'" TO LIVE BY THE MORALS, gUIDELINES AND WILL OF (gOD). IT MEANS LOgICALLY I KNOW WHAT IS STRESSED IN THEM. BUT I AIN'T LIVIN' THAT LIFE, OR ATTEMPTIN' TO. YOU ARE. SO WITH THAT BEIN' SAID, I DO WHAT I DO AND AIN'T NO TURNIN' NO CHEEKS OVER HERE. IF N-E-THANg, I'M SLAPPIN' THEM. I gIVES A FUK.