Reigncraft Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Another good show went down yesterday....

Mo-X and Lil' G tore it up with their set, first they did "Poppin Thangs" and then Notes came on and demolished shit for "Losin Control".

Half-Sane put it down, he did a couple cuts with Undercaste including the "Damn Remix."

Sarkastik brought the motherfuckin house down with his 4 alarm blaze performance with The Koalition. He did "I'm Right Here" and that got the crowd real rowdy. D-Sane was hypin like a madman for him. That was some bullshit about havin D leave the stage, they obviously didn't know who they were dealin with. Fuck You is right.....

Sonny Bonoho was killin it as usual, he was actin a fool on stage as the host.

Neema did his thing as the closing act and wrapped it all up nicely.

There were a lot of acts in between but honestly they weren't really worth mentioning with the exception of few. Some of these cats stage presence are horrible, hopefully they can build it up in the future. The sound system was fucked and I'm sure that didn't help some folks. It was actually a peaceful show besides this small asian dude that got stomped out at the end.....

Just a quick break down for people who couldn't make it there.

Apr 25, 2002
mo-x said:
All I wanna know is WTF happened to you? We left you there on accident bro... We was lookin for you but couldn't find you man!
Its all good, just a miscommunication with what was goin on. I found another ride so it was no problem.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah...

I tried catchin' you, but I was SOOOOO busy. Then my computer's been down for the last few days. Now I'm getting a glitchy screen when ever I move my mouse over a "Rollover Image"- it's wierd.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I heard Pain also rapped....I wasn't there to see it, but I heard it was tight....Good shit....

May 4, 2002
mo-x said:
All I wanna know is WTF happened to you? We left you there on accident bro... We was lookin for you but couldn't find you man!

^^lol thats fucked up......

The show was crackin though,If you can believe it there was only 1 fight and probally about 2 or 3 almost fights, shit thats hella good considering there was 300 different clicks and crews there..........

Hey Fridge, How much for a Reign Craft t-shirt?????ha ha ha