Reid starting Vick on sunday....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Fuck all of that bullshit about his past, keep that shit where it belongs......in the past. Vick is playing good football, that's all that matters now.

Jul 3, 2008
fuck the nfl

white guy in pitsburgh been beating up WOMEN....since HIGH SCHOOL...its not like it happnd once...or twice...but since HIGH SCHOOL...n hes the most paid player in the nfl, suspended for 4 games or suttin then welcomed by all

vick kills a few animals and they try to end his career

dude strives and gets his life back...n people still hate

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
9th in line??? please tell me who the other 8 were that played better in the superbowl and made clutch plays

eli got MVP for a reason phill stop being a jerk.
ok 6th. like i said you have the front four who shut down new englands record breaking offense. how they didnt get the mvp is a disgrace, then dude that made the helmet catch on eli's horrible throw. so hes 6th in line. without the front four's domination the pats would have ran away with it. eli was not mvp sorry.

Jul 3, 2008
ok 6th. like i said you have the front four who shut down new englands record breaking offense. how they didnt get the mvp is a disgrace, then dude that made the helmet catch on eli's horrible throw. so hes 6th in line. without the front four's domination the pats would have ran away with it. eli was not mvp sorry.
exactly....eli aint nice...any above average qb can do what he did when he won the sb

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
mick vick ran a dog fighting ring. betting thousands of dollars and had a home in the cuts that ballers would slide through and gamble. Racketeering. Fuck the dogs that died, the FEDS was on the boys line!

Mike vick is a freak on the field and should be aloud to play to his potential! Im happy he is starting!

big ben just be rapin' them hoes off that lynch hung shit!!!!!! fuck all white people!