Reid starting Vick on sunday....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
u see how eli gettin hit?? if vick was on that team hed b able to move around and make plays instead of waiting 2.3 seconds then throwing while getting hit

Jul 3, 2008
vicks potential was cut short by sum bull shit

and it took him only one year to get his starting job back

people keep hating on dude n hes proving everybody wrong

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
vicks potential was cut short by sum bull shit

and it took him only one year to get his starting job back

people keep hating on dude n hes proving everybody wrong
well I'm not hating on him, but you are saying he is better than a champion QB in Eli manning.

and he lost his job because he was torturing defenseless animals.

He changed his life and deserves a 2nd chance, I wish him well, someone with that speed is a threat, but he had a good game against the lions D and everybody was jumping on his bandwagon.. better test against the jags though

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
for the record, a pit bull is not a defenseless animal.

and at this point in their careers; either manning > vick

cuz both manning brothers got a ring and vick don't, plain & simple. although I'd rather have vick on my squad over eli, but definitely not over peyton. there is not one QB who's played in the NFL in the past 15 years that I would want on my team over peyton manning.

Jul 3, 2008
for the record, a pit bull is not a defenseless animal.

and at this point in their careers; either manning > vick

cuz both manning brothers got a ring and vick don't, plain & simple. although I'd rather have vick on my squad over eli, but definitely not over peyton. there is not one QB who's played in the NFL in the past 15 years that I would want on my team over peyton manning.
take eli out the league n put him in prison like vick and see how long it wuld take him to get back to starting

if vick starts the rest of the year he gon make the pro bowl. IM CALLIN IT NOW.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the front four led that team to a super bowl. not to mention the helmet catch. eli is about 9th in line for mvp in that super bowl.
9th in line??? please tell me who the other 8 were that played better in the superbowl and made clutch plays

eli got MVP for a reason phill stop being a jerk.