Regarding Cougnut, IMP, UDI.. New Albums ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Havent seen anything posted in awhile regarding the Cougnut album release, or the new IMP album release. Remembering earlier this year that these were finally going to be released but haven't heard anything at all since then. Anyone with some knowledge on what's happening? I know Baldhead is up here for Hot August Nights so I was gonna track him down as ask him myself!

Second question - Where the fuck is the UDI Drunk Life album?? I have the mixtape for it from years back but it never dropped and I know its done. Who from HP has any information on this???

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
One day im going to sit down with my kids, and my grandchildren and tell them about how back when music was at its peak, and the bay area flourished with truly great music..Back when you could actually go to a store to buy these funny plastic cartridges and then those small silver round things and load them into the player that probably weighed 10 lbs with the batteries and hear some great rap....You could purchase a tape by some guy you had never heard of and find a CLASSIC album.... Back when artists had to actually meet each other in person in order to do a song together, studio time was expensive, we used Reel to Reel and ADATS and getting your music even put on a CD was a great accomplishment..way back when having a pressed album and being signed to a label actually meant something..we used the pause button and dual cassette tapes and high speed dubbing to make REAL mix tapes and there were maybe only 5 copies in existence....and as I sit there and reminisce on "the good old days", I'll take a sip on my Hennessy and then i will be sure to remind my grandchildren to keep an eye out for the Hitman and Cougnut albums....because they are "COMING SOON"

Dec 2, 2003
Everybody is waiting for that Cougnut album. I thinks his family isn't ready to release it.

C-Fresh has an album and ep out.

The Hitman album should be out this year. Also a new Black C/RBL album since it's their 20 year anniversary.