Reeks = The worse rapper in the bay right now, his music is horrible...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
mrmanish707 said:
fosho imma about to take my blacc ass to sleep right now but imma get at you tomorrow foreals
Yeah! Just get at me on the space, I'm actually gonna head out in 2 hours so
I'm probably not gonna be frequently on the net like I was today!...

But I'll definitely get back to you and errbuddy...

shit I'll be passin' through Vallejo while ya'll sleepin hahaha...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
that wuz by far the best music from an unknown artist ive ever heard on the sicc. usually i think they suck after 1 verse but i listened 2 every song & all the verses were good.

Reeks

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Rossibreath said:
that wuz by far the best music from an unknown artist ive ever heard on the sicc. usually i think they suck after 1 verse but i listened 2 every song & all the verses were good.
wow that better not be sarcasm...lol, thank you for takin' time out to give me
a listen! I appreciate the post too!!...

YESCA

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
interseting.
Keep at it and pushing, I would not be suprised if you blew up, you got some skills. So far i like all the tracks you have, and I rarely ever go on anyones myspace just to listen to anything.

Dec 25, 2003
Reeks re-record "Tom" with no vocal effects, or just take em out the track.

Im tellin you, that shit could be Myspace crack. Hook em in with that shit and have them blappin "Gone" after.

It's a formula for success. Follow it.

Im tellin you, you could have your song on the page of every dumb white bitch with a sideways peace sign and smooshy lips. The effects are the only thing fuckin the song up.

Take the advice asshole.

Jan 23, 2007
Reeks said:
OMG, look at all those girls in his TOP FRIENDS...I bet he doesn't even know any of them...

Well do you know em??? hook it up with the 1st five lol...

really tho your tracks is co...good delivery nice beats and that dear tom LMAO keep it up bruh...

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
TOO BERNER:

Thanks for listenin' to my shit, I believe I've listened to yours and posted on one of your threads!! so right on for the time!!, and I'll try to swag up on that next one!!...

TOO YESCA

You said you rarely go on myspace to listen to peoples shit, so I appreciate ME being that rarity that you gave a chance!! thanks for them kind words as well,
I appreciate that shit damnit...

TOO WHITE DEVIL

hahaha, I feel you on Dear Tom, but Dear Tom is like over a year old!! I know that alot of times the 'hits' that you hear are actually years old, such as 'cassie's me and you' and 'soulja boys crank dat' (both old before they got recognized) but I like to keep it movin' I don't wanna pump the peoples veins with old blood, let's get some new better fresh blood pumpin'!!!...

but then again, YOU'RE probably right!!...so If I ever go re-open the stitches of Dear Tom, I'll definitely keep your words of wisdom in mind when mixing it down, shit I'll probably even contact you and see if you could do it!!! if that's coo, right on for the listen tho!!...

TOO 48turffin

hahahaha, man...go add 'em, yes I actually breath the same air with them and thanks for listenin' to my shit and not just snatchin' my top friends haha!!...

TOO INDECENT&KRYPTO

Thank you for readin' this post!! It feels good to have an established artist's respect!, right on pimp grease...

Apr 25, 2002
Rossibreath said:
i'd have to agree with that..keep grindin folks...feelin gone and paper chase...dear tom is comedy too

Oct 13, 2003
www.myspace.com
Latin Boss said:
real good music. that blurr song is some real shit.
dang, I forgot I had that one posted! I scribbled that one down one night I was doin' lame ass grave, right on for the listen and the post...

I appreciate it...

RevoL said:
i'd have to agree with that..keep grindin folks...feelin gone and paper chase...dear tom is comedy too.
Thank you, those are my two lead tracks off of a free mixtape I'm workin' on, all original tracks!! I just wanna get my name on peoples tongues...and thank you for takin' time out to post!...

SkizzYeee said:
not bad at all.
Right on for listenin' pimp grease, I appreciate that...

Lil Dan said:
yup if u ever redo dear tom, be sure to 'touch it up' without tha vocals cuz they kinda messed it a LIL. im still diggin it tho

KEEP IT UP.
Will do!!!! right on for your time!!..