REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
im tryin to tell y'all theres hardly anymore norte rap outta redwood, dont get me wrong its still around, but i guess its just hard to shake da stereotype, they see ur latino and they automatically assume u bang but i guess thats just how it goes

Mar 22, 2007
oh yeah, i've heard of Big Murph, I went to highschool with him (Woodside) and i even bought one of his Demo CDs. I didn't know he still rapped, though I haven't talked to him in a long time. Good to know he's getting himself out there.

Feb 11, 2006
WELL THE BLACK POPULATION IN REDWOOD IS A MEANSLY 2 PERCENT! SO I KNOW THERES NOT BLACK FOLKS OUT THERE REPPIN SO IAM GUESSING ITS ALL LATINO OR ASIAN RAPPERS THAT COME OUT OF REDWOOD

Jan 7, 2006
SERGE01 said:
WELL THE BLACK POPULATION IN REDWOOD IS A MEANSLY 2 PERCENT! SO I KNOW THERES NOT BLACK FOLKS OUT THERE REPPIN SO IAM GUESSING ITS ALL LATINO OR ASIAN RAPPERS THAT COME OUT OF REDWOOD

does it really matter what race they are???as long as it's good music ill suport.... by the way those demographic things arent that on point....but like i said it doesn't really matter.

Jan 27, 2005