REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

Goodfella

I heard v boy was actually homless now thru a good source !! Fell sorry for that cat man his parents died in a car accident !! His brothers are in big time prison his Asian wife just divorced him I heard!! And she just had a baby.He had to pay his ex back for his studio !! I don't think he raps anymore since 2001 studio fix !! His myspace is untouched since a year ago !! He was all fake anyway only started rappin so he could impress his friends !!that are pretty much no longer In redwood anymore !!sometimes I see him
and Omar ridin bikes or walkin around cracked out !! Sad story that guy is !!
are you freal?! it's a cold game, man

Oct 25, 2006
I heard v boy was actually homless now thru a good source !! Fell sorry for that cat man his parents died in a car accident !! His brothers are in big time prison his Asian wife just divorced him I heard!! And she just had a baby.He had to pay his ex back for his studio !! I don't think he raps anymore since 2001 studio fix !! His myspace is untouched since a year ago !! He was all fake anyway only started rappin so he could impress his friends !!that are pretty much no longer In redwood anymore !!sometimes I see him
and Omar ridin bikes or walkin around cracked out !! Sad story that guy is !!
Is this chris?

Oct 25, 2006
i think it is that chris wright guy..i can tell by the way he typed..

he used to be known as "iron lungs mcgee" on the old alleyway board on raptalk..but he had about 20 screennames cuz he always got banned..

dude is a major tweek himself, of course if we're talkin bout the same person..
lol thats who i thought too, i recognized the way he types from raptalk, dude is a straight up tweak faggot, tryin to threaten me when i was sixteen tellin me he was gonna shoot up my house then was nowhere to be seen and he made up a messenger account pretending to be a female, telling me he wanted to fuck haha lol wtf fuck that guy

Feb 21, 2003
Naa this ain't Chris ! Fuck that child molesting faget ! This rossi p ! Chris is in jail right now for supplying minors at 7 eleven alcohol and mushrooms and weed ! It was a big article in the daily journal a while ago ! Suprised u find here about it they tryed to give him 10 years he had like 8 felonies ! Then he plead no contest ! They dropped like all the major felonies ! And he's doing a year right now !! But don't ever compare me to that cupcake but anyways ! How's the redwood scene lately anyone drop anything new ? Exept for hans ?
rossi p huh?? i remember when u posted on raptalk too..

but i doubt its you..you type EXACTLY the way chris did, including putting spaces between words and the exclaimation points..

im not buying it

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I don't even know of of them cats, but I ain't buyin rossi story lol

Hardest rapper out the 650...Moeses Soulright, totally insane, black rhino

What happened to that dude who had posters all over, he was injectin red koolaid into his arm
VeeBoy, I heard dude gave up finally

10sion is a pretty dope rapper from the 650

I never really felt any dudes rappin out redwood except for jdash or jnash, then there was that vampire norteno dude MD.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I don't even know of of them cats, but I ain't buyin rossi story lol

Hardest rapper out the 650...Moeses Soulright, totally insane, black rhino

What happened to that dude who had posters all over, he was injectin red koolaid into his arm
VeeBoy, I heard dude gave up finally

10sion is a pretty dope rapper from the 650

I never really felt any dudes rappin out redwood except for jdash or jnash, then there was that vampire norteno dude MD.

Oct 25, 2006
rossi p huh?? i remember when u posted on raptalk too..

but i doubt its you..you type EXACTLY the way chris did, including putting spaces between words and the exclaimation points..

im not buying it
Lol this dude aint rossi p im convinced its gay ass coffe cake chris, dude is so tweaked out he probably would call himself a child molester haha

Feb 21, 2003
my only wish is that the siccness could see this clowns work from the old raptalk board..young brew is knowin what im talkin about..

basically, christopher wright, aka xxplosiveent, is a 29 yr old tweeker who works at starbucks..hes so twacked out he posts NEGATIVE shit about himself (see the last few posts above, the guy hes talking shit about is HIMSELF)..he even talked so much shit to woodie one time that he drove out from antioch and saw dude at his work, but he acted like a bitch so wood bounced when chris threatened to call the cops..

hes also been known to post on craigslist posing as a female looking for black guys, and posted HIS OWN PIC looking for man sex cuz someone busted him out on that shit a few years back..

and his nose is the size of texas..

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
yea i dont think v -boy doesnt rap anymore !he totally broke i think and has a kid to pay for wich kids arnt cheap trust me i jsut had one that why iv ben off the net for a while and moved to daily city ! .but i did see v=boy at 24 hour a while ago he told mea funny story that he saw that he finally ran into that chris kat at a gas station about a year ago from what he told me it was a eye on eye sight drop everything and were boxing i guess dude got his ass beat pretty bad from what v-boy told me he said dude was holding his head down grabbin the glass at teh gas station and everyone was watching and shit !!i guess dude did get what was comign too him !!yea iv heard stories about kats comign back out !!iv heard a bunch that bosha was gonan drop again but i havnt seen anyone drop real pressed decent stuff in a while !!kinda strange actually seems like everyone gave up !but makes sense everyones liek 30 now right all the old school kats ?i guess u cant rap forever when u old and shit !!still thoe id liek to see some pressed stuff come out liek a real presssed from j dash or something i probally wont see it in my lifetime !!i dont buy anythign anymore what used to be hott jsut isnt anymore !!the nickatina , the 11.5 the dush tray i heard the other day everythign i buy i jsut regret for buying cause i throw it in my car and its trash everyone gets beats for free everyone looking for a come up they get ther ecd done for free so everythign ends up beign trash now adays !!

Wtf are you on dude? I got a headache trying to decipher your tweeked out rant....slow down and drink some water homie, get some sleep man

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
my only wish is that the siccness could see this clowns work from the old raptalk board..young brew is knowin what im talkin about..

basically, christopher wright, aka xxplosiveent, is a 29 yr old tweeker who works at starbucks..hes so twacked out he posts NEGATIVE shit about himself (see the last few posts above, the guy hes talking shit about is HIMSELF)..he even talked so much shit to woodie one time that he drove out from antioch and saw dude at his work, but he acted like a bitch so wood bounced when chris threatened to call the cops..

hes also been known to post on craigslist posing as a female looking for black guys, and posted HIS OWN PIC looking for man sex cuz someone busted him out on that shit a few years back..

and his nose is the size of texas..

OUCH!