redsteel or madden on wii?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
i'm gonna try to get a wii this week (luckily i'm on vacation from work this week) and i'm not sure what game to pick up with it. i'm probably gonna get zelda, but was wondering if anyone has played redsteel or madden and how they liked it. i'm not looking for oppinions on which is better, just tryin to see what each game is like.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Check the review for Madden: http://wii.ign.com/articles/746/746697p1.html

Closing Comments
As far as launch titles go, Madden 07 for Wii is a very solid first effort. The game includes all the options as the other console versions including lead blocking, create-a-player/team/fan, hall of fame, tons of training sessions including two minute drill and NFL network, and a full-blown franchise mode just to name a few, and throws in an intuitive learn madden tutorial, multiplayer competitions including the amazingly addictive 2-on-2 and Y.A.C. Attack, as well as tons of motion control specifically built for the Wii-mote and nunchuk. There are still a few issues with kicking and big hits that could be a bit more polished, and the general stigma around Wii is that some people will love it or hate it simply because it offers new gameplay over improved graphics, but the game is simply awesome despite the countless naysayers out there.

Madden 07 offers a faster and more brutal game of football, and the added motion control makes pulling off complex football maneuvers easier than it’s ever been. The game is constantly offering pointers to newcomers as well, whether it’s in the on-the-fly tutorials accessible at any time during a game, or in the success/failure prompts that tell you instantly if your motion was too early, too late, or dead on. Madden 07 leaves definite room for improvement, but it’s a tremendous leap in the right direction. If Madden 07 is any indication expect EA and Nintendo to become very, very good friends this generation.

8.5 Great
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)