Redskins Vs. Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Go raiders but on a side note...Quinton Ganther from Richmond / Fairfield is gonna start for the Redskins at RB.....Were gonna win but i hope he has a good game for the sake of his career...He just got picked up by washington about 5 weeks ago after not making the Tennesee squad.....Now he's about to get his first start ( i think) in his backyard......

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Hopefully the Raiders but we alwayz follow a good win with a big loss...
^^^ this

I got the Raiders... but not with a lot of confidence... they still haven't proved they can be consistent... also, Washington has been playing pretty good

they almost beat Dallas, Philly, and New Orleans in back to back to back games

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
The Raiders D been playing better now that they aren't on the field 40 minutes every game....the Skins O for the most part this year has been horrible but their D is really good...should be a close game....hope the Raiders win tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiddddeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss

Here's to the end of the win 1 then lose 2 or 3 in a row era....

:cheeky:

.....I hope

:paranoid:

:(

Feb 12, 2009
I think the rest of our games are winable. The broncos are gonna be tough though. I must say im really pleased with Gradkowski. I dont see how Jamarcus Russell could still be in the NFL next year. I think its safe to say his legacy as one of the TOP 5 worst 1st pick/QB in NFL history is cemented. Im also sad to say DHB is following him closely on the road to Bustville!!! Go Raiders!!!