REDRUM: DEAR SATAN TRACKLISTINGS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2007

1. Intro
2. Cthulu
3. Devil's Knocking On My Door
4. Burning Churches feat. ADR & Lefty
5. Dear Satan
6. Gun To My Head Feat. Lefty
7. Death Or Life
8. Pentagrams & Bloody Eyes Feat. Lefty & Razakel
9. I Just Want To Go To Sleep Feat. Lefty
10. Sure I Want To Die pt. 2
11. Your The One That I Hate Feat. Gillian
12. Suicide To This

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
I don't know about that seeing as I was there. Must have good vision and read lips because there wasn't anyone relevant within at least 50 feet when there was mutual contact.

Bringing up some old dumbass shit and all twisted to make matters more stupid. If we got punked, get at the homies from my hood and let 'em know. If you don't, that'll state all that really needs to be stated. Your move. Don't come back at me expecting me to argue like a ho on the net, you can have that.

Mousie was there, Fairlas homies was there, Lou E Lou was there. If there was an issue, there would have been an issue.

Aug 14, 2007
LoL HA HA!!!! Punked? LoL that was a good one. Get you facts straight homie.

LoL anyways make sxre you go and pick up my DEAR SATAN album little pimp. It'll be coming to a church near you.

-Redrum

Jan 26, 2008
i know your mad lil homie you saying shit like get at your homies i think your homies need 2 get at you cuz if u fuck wit a peace of shit you A PEACE OF SHIT FILL ME WHATEVER U SAY OR DO YOULL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL YOUR A LEVA IN MY EYES N IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL

Apr 15, 2006
i know your mad lil homie you saying shit like get at your homies i think your homies need 2 get at you cuz if u fuck wit a peace of shit you A PEACE OF SHIT FILL ME WHATEVER U SAY OR DO YOULL NEVER BE ON MY LEVEL YOUR A LEVA IN MY EYES N IM JUST KEEPING IT REAL
MR.ALIAS IS ON A LEVEL? WHO ARE YOU REALLY? YOU GOT THE BALLS TO CALL PEOPLE OUT ON THE INTERNET. PUT A STAMP ON IT THEN. WHERE YOU FROM AND WHAT YOU CLAIM FOO? N I ONLY ASK THAT BECAUSE YOU DISSIN HOMEBOYS N YOU ON SOME SORTA "HIGHER" LEVEL, SO YOU MUST BE HIGH ENOUGH TO LET YOUR NUTS HANG AND STATE THE PRODUCTION.