RED ON RED CRIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2006
Look man u won a small war but i will say this and then im thru...1st if u know who the NEWBOYS are!!! And where there FROM you have to be a youngster our u from the VILLE like me(cuzz folks out here don't even know who they are)...So with that said im 30 sumptin years old if i wanna argue with a kid that knows the NEWBOYS i can do that with my 14 year old son..Plus my mess wasn't ment to be dissrespectfull the truth is the truth.I have(like a fool)wasted many years CRIPPIN and gangbangin vs BLOOD,CRIPS,SURENOS and everybody else that wanted to bang.A waste of time cuzz now i kick it with all those same people i just named.2nd if u think southern gangbangin only happens in L.A then well-----ummm--DON"T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU!!!!3rd im from the south but im a WOODIE fan not a deep 1 only Cds i got r NE3 i think..But i play DEMONS-N-MY SLEEP tracc 1 on the reg..Just think he was hella bold and thats how real gangstaz do it!! So on a respect note R-I-P 2 WOODIE wating on unheard music just like yall. And if anyboy has something else to say PM me and on my life i will holla bacc @ cha..C-Macc-loc a.k.a MACCZILLA......P.S after the game vs the raiders im saying FUCC the BRONCOS 2!!!...Wait no im NOT.....:angry: