RED ON RED CRIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2010
SHIT ISNT GOOD FOR THE HOMEBOYS, ALOT DRAMA BEEN HAPPENIN IN POROS & THE MISSION OF THE HOMEBOYS GETTIN AT EACHOTHER, I KNOW IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE MAKING A THREAD ABOUT BUT SHIT ISNT GOOD AT ALL FOR THE CAUSE, DONT KNOW WHY THEY WOULD HAVE FUNK ON EACHOTHER ANYWAY, THE HEAT NEEDS TO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE SCRAPS

May 1, 2005
As long as there's drunk parties full of different hoods, dumb ass bitches who start shit between hoods, and just stupid hot head homies who are on a power trip and like to start shit.. There's always gonna be RED ON RED.. Sad but true..

Sep 24, 2006
Now When u get put on, u taught to never let anyone disrespect u or your hood, so when a vato from another hood gets reckless (no pun intended) of course its gonna pop off, nowadays though the few individuals that were involved should go in the back, or around the corner and handle there differences then shake hands instead of running back to gossip to other homeboys bout what was said. Theres many reasons why homeboys still funk back when G.U.N. dropped there was a lot of unity it was cool meeting homeboys from all over, unfortunately Now theres hella D'Os from all over so when u meet and kick it with N's from other Hoods u running there names.... Its a different day new and old enemies, Just gotta adjust.........

May 1, 2005
sometimes it is a must when motherfuckers are disrespectful and make bad choices. my greatests enemies have been my own people, its not sad its just what goes on.
That's when drunk homies or someone that just thinks he's all mas chingon n shit come in.. Sometimes not even just one person is like that it's there whole fuckin hood.. With a state of mind like they run there whole town.. With there mind focused on gettin the same side instead of the real enemies..

It's just my opinion..

Jun 17, 2009
From what I've seen, some homeboys just don't act accordingly. I've seen alot talk shit about one another, speak on shit they got nothing to do with, speak on shit that's not true, and act as if they are better and bigger than another homeboy. The generation is fucked up and this new one is just as fucked up... There's only a few real solid folks out here in the streets.

May 16, 2002
I Dont see what's been Exposed can you explain?
P.N. If you do explain do it without exposing.......
Exposing as to what's going on. It's like advising the opposing army that your army is minimizing / getting weaker. Gives them a chance to plot & move in for domination.

It's called military minds.. I figured it was common sense.