Red Monkey Jeans video shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
fohundred8wayz said:
rmc jeans are not that exclusive they sell them at the mall...bape is the only brand that is extremly exclusive they only have one retailer in the USA...red monkeys and evisu have more then a handfull of licensed retailers in america.
the fuck outta here RMC aint exclusive, evisu NO RMC yea. RMC don't even have any retailers in the US only certain boutiques be carryin em. and you say you sellin BAPE and BBC varients LMAO you know what the fuck varient means. it means you sellin plastic and straight gafflin fools. you aint on no baller shit mayn you tryin to get over on trendy youngstas not up on japanese gear sellin some B-grade shit. trust me blood i spent damn near 2 racks on a Kaws Stadium jacket i know my shit mayn. im bout 15 racks deep into japanese brands alone so you cant go foolin me wit that varient talk. cmon now.

Jan 11, 2006
damn niggas doin too much on their clothes nowdays. im strait with spendin that much on it, its just clothes. its all on yall tho i guess. some people not tryina touch no fake shit, sound like some broads or somethin. unless i got money to burn one day, ima put my shit on real shit like food/car/bills

Nov 4, 2003
JReezelle said:
the fuck outta here RMC aint exclusive, evisu NO RMC yea. RMC don't even have any retailers in the US only certain boutiques be carryin em. and you say you sellin BAPE and BBC varients LMAO you know what the fuck varient means. it means you sellin plastic and straight gafflin fools. you aint on no baller shit mayn you tryin to get over on trendy youngstas not up on japanese gear sellin some B-grade shit. trust me blood i spent damn near 2 racks on a Kaws Stadium jacket i know my shit mayn. im bout 15 racks deep into japanese brands alone so you cant go foolin me wit that varient talk. cmon now.
I never tell any one there authentic any one really into bape knows how exclusive the brand reaaly is and they whould know the average person out here don't fit authentic bape. so I aint getting over on nobody...besides that I don't even rock rmj or evisu no more I'm on some other tip right now.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ i could tell you this much mayn its a hunnid times easier to get ahold of some authentic bape gear over some RMC jeans no question. there's so much fake bape gear goin around mufuckas really think they rockin real bape shit. if you say you sellin bape and bbc gear and you dont own no boutique and you aint campin out at BWS in them long ass lines when new hoodys or bapestas drop im willin to put my 15 racks worth of all kinds of japanese gear mostly bape shit that you sellin faulty ass plastic wanna be FAPE gear. on citas mayn i wouldnt even be exposin you, but you came on here and quoted my shit and tried to school me when you aint even up on what you talkin bout. get some get right cuzzo and just to let you know you say you dont rock RMC or evisu no more japanese mufuckas make the best denim in the world so you just downgradin mayn lol. holla if you need some real bape shit i got some old tees in XL and bapestas in 9.5 for sale.

Jun 6, 2006
those jeans are so fucking ugly, all they did was sitched 1 stupid patch,which u cannot see unless u have no shirt on,and the rest is just denim...shit is wack

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Anyone got pics of these argued about jeans? I've never even fuckin heard of them.

And that craigs list posting was like tryin to read an arguement between Slowpoke and Monte.

Jun 6, 2006
slowpoke is fat

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh i just started another war.

these tiddies is stayin wit me this time slowpoke.

believe me 6footah,they aint worth even lookin at,u can get a needle and tread and stich yo own japanese design on the backpocket of sum denim jeans and it would be the same thing

Nov 4, 2003
JReezelle said:
^^^ i could tell you this much mayn its a hunnid times easier to get ahold of some authentic bape gear over some RMC jeans no question. there's so much fake bape gear goin around mufuckas really think they rockin real bape shit. if you say you sellin bape and bbc gear and you dont own no boutique and you aint campin out at BWS in them long ass lines when new hoodys or bapestas drop im willin to put my 15 racks worth of all kinds of japanese gear mostly bape shit that you sellin faulty ass plastic wanna be FAPE gear. on citas mayn i wouldnt even be exposin you, but you came on here and quoted my shit and tried to school me when you aint even up on what you talkin bout. get some get right cuzzo and just to let you know you say you dont rock RMC or evisu no more japanese mufuckas make the best denim in the world so you just downgradin mayn lol. holla if you need some real bape shit i got some old tees in XL and bapestas in 9.5 for sale.
read more careful I never said my shit was authentic its more then well known 95 percent of that shit in america is fake I nevr tell no one its real...i just know that I got the cleanest bootlegs no shame everybody knows there counterfit... yea I'm on that artful dodger tip I think there new jeans they just droped are cleaner then red monkeys...no authentic bape fits me that shit is just 2 small 4 me and everybody I know...

Apr 25, 2002
fohundred8wayz said:
I sell bape & bbc but everybody knows there variants but I got heads voucheing I got the cleanest hoodies that's why I'm tapped out right now...red monkeys and evisu jeans have gone down in price u can cop some off the offical site for $450(depending what season and style they are) I got a legimate 100 % plug on these for $350....Red monkeys come in wooden box not plastic dust bags and there selvedge type jeans there more ways of telling there authentic...i got some new shit coming in that will blow red monkeys out the water in a few weeks real ballers holla out of pocket dudes don't bother!
how you goin bust yourself out talkin bout you sellin fake bape and bbc and then try and act like you got a joog on RMC talkin bout $350. you the unofficial mayn stop tryin to gaffle fools. real ballers holla? ROFLMAO fake ass shit mayn thats weak.

Mar 18, 2006
FUCK THAT! im still wearin some freshly crested up dickies,coke white thick t-shirt and some coke white k-swiss!!!

and im thinkin about bringin the letter belt buckle back!