Red Monkey Jeans video shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
YalreadyNO said:
them regular ass jeans wit some shit on the pockets, but if i got long money to spend on them i'd get some

"fuck what it cost, im a boss". some people just dont care. the most expensive jeans i bought were a pair of PRPS. you can tell if somebody got on fake jeans by the kind of shoes they wearing. if they got some evisu, red monkey or rmc jeans on with some damn nike air force 1's, somebody is fakin it haha. somebody who got bread to spend $400+ on a pair of jeans really aint looking for no $80 shoes. that includes you BAPE heads too

Apr 25, 2002
anybody that be hollerin that i got the joog on Bape or RMC jeans is a mufuckin lie and gettin gaffled from whoever you buyin that shit from. both brands are pretty damn exclusive so if a mufucka tellin you he got a hook up he straight lyin. if you got the skrill and you diggin the gear buy it, but if you broke the shit wasnt meant for you and stop rockin that fake shit and perpetratin.

Nov 4, 2003
I sell bape & bbc but everybody knows there variants but I got heads voucheing I got the cleanest hoodies that's why I'm tapped out right now...red monkeys and evisu jeans have gone down in price u can cop some off the offical site for $450(depending what season and style they are) I got a legimate 100 % plug on these for $350....Red monkeys come in wooden box not plastic dust bags and there selvedge type jeans there more ways of telling there authentic...i got some new shit coming in that will blow red monkeys out the water in a few weeks real ballers holla out of pocket dudes don't bother!

Nov 4, 2003
JReezelle said:
anybody that be hollerin that i got the joog on Bape or RMC jeans is a mufuckin lie and gettin gaffled from whoever you buyin that shit from. both brands are pretty damn exclusive so if a mufucka tellin you he got a hook up he straight lyin.
rmc jeans are not that exclusive they sell them at the mall...bape is the only brand that is extremly exclusive they only have one retailer in the USA...red monkeys and evisu have more then a handfull of licensed retailers in america.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

If I was as rich as Bill Gates I still wouldnt wear Red Monkey, Evisu or Bape. That shit is hella ugly IMO. Id rather drop $800 on Versace, Armani and Hugo Boss then on some ugly ass jeans and sneakers...