Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Anybody who says they tear shit up wit the torch in MP is full of shit!! I completely ran out of ammo and had to hit one of those crawling fuckin zombies literally 50+ times wit the torch to kill it.. The spitting green ones is even worse! Had to beat that fucker wit the torch for like 5 minutes..lol got 300 xp for it tho!

Mar 24, 2006
i was lighting a zombie dog up with my repeater...fucker would not die!

i reloaded twice and still couldn't kill the fuckin' thing...but you shoot a zombie 6 or 7 times without shooting him in the head he'll eventually go down...not a scrawny zombie old west dog though! lol

i finally pulled out the one shot kill weapon and blew him to smithereens.

what else pisses me off about this game is how difficult it can be at times to "search corpse"....im like wtf man, sometimes i gotta walk all over a dead body before it finally lets me "search"...lol

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
lol, so im cruising on my war horse when allah sudden i see some guy crying on his knees by his dead wife. next thing you know she pops up and dude falls back shooting her in the process in the head. he then shoots himself so i take his gun and loot his body.

worth 9.99for sure

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
lol, so im cruising on my war horse when allah sudden i see some guy crying on his knees by his dead wife. next thing you know she pops up and dude falls back shooting her in the process in the head. he then shoots himself so i take his gun and loot his body.

worth 9.99for sure
That was the best random encounter I've had in this game lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

worth 9.99for sure
What page did this happen on?

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I was on last night couldnt do half the shit cause i didnt have the previous expansion....Wheres the zombies at tho is zombie horde the only thing you can do? It was pretty dope .

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Been playing the Undead DLC, hella fucking fun. The original gets stale because of the setting, but adding a horror/sc fi element to it really freshens it up. Almost caught that horse that's on fire.

Aug 7, 2003
It was ur page 55 comment. I quote it and say somehing like it's actually page 177 dipshit joking and he decides to flex his lil e-ego on it and change it to some homo comment. Any other forum on siccness it's all good. But don't u dare clown in the videogame forum or u will get censored