recommend BOOKs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2008
im Not a book person but for some reason i just finished a 7 book series called "Tommorow when the war began" great read. about australia getting invaded and a group of teens sabotaging the army.....

Just wanted to know what other people may of enjoyed?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm usually all for clowning the strange posters, but I'd actually welcome some book suggestions. I'm already tired of playing mario vs donkey kong on my gameboy while on bart. I need something else to pass the time.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Behold a pale horse was a very very worthy read. William cooper seemed like an intillegent little dude.
I've been meaning to read that since around the time when Ras Kass dropped Soul On Ice.....maybe that'll be my first book I read that wasn't required reading.

actually now that I think of it, I really enjoyed reading the Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison in high school....I think I was the only one in the class that read it too...

Aug 24, 2003
behold a pale horse was fucking insane, lol i dont think i believe about 95% of it.. thing is the 5% i do believe is so fucked up that the book still worries me

read:

animal farm
brave new world

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I read some book where it was on venus and there was a student who was originally from earth and there was only sun for a certain period of time and while it was sunny the kids locked that student in the classroom closet. I hella forgot what it was called, actually I forgot most of it. I thought it was brave new world but I checked and it obviously ain't. I hella don't remember, I smoke too damn much....

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
im Not a book person but for some reason i just finished a 7 book series called "Tommorow when the war began" great read. about australia getting invaded and a group of teens sabotaging the army.....

Just wanted to know what other people may of enjoyed?
There is only one book I read everyday.. and its not the bible..

Apr 25, 2002
*throws up in mouth*

"new athiests" are just as bad as jehova's witnesses, i can't stand athiest who follow not having a god like a god damn religion god damn it !

blood in my eye by George L. Jackson

live from death row by mumia abu jamal

revolutionary suicide by huey p newton

fight club

a people's history by howard zinn

democarcy matters by cornel west