Recent Andre Nickatina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
This aint no hate, ive always been a huge fan of Nickatina but I just re-listened to all 3 Horns-N-Halos CDs tha other day and was like whoa wtfeezy Nickatina aint up to his usual skill. Is it just me or were all the Horns-N-Halos cds just him usin an extreme amount of weird similies to describe himself, over and over again?? He's always dropped similies like that, but thats not all he did. There were a few good tracks on them where rappin like that worked but most of the tracks were just repetative of it..wat happend to the stories he used to tell and shit..Classified, Train With No Love, Saw a Gangsta Cry, Smoke Dope and Rap, Last Breath of an MC, Awake like an Owl and so many others.

Wit this in mind is his new Booty Stars CD worth coppin?

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
im pretty open minded and i bump almost everything, people say this rapper fell off and that rapper fell off and i still slap there shit and like it, in almost every situation.

it really surprised me... i like all of andrez shit.. but i honestly think this new album iz pretty much trash. tha zestways remix wit hus iz coo.. and there might be another song or 2 that are ok, i only soaked once n basically came 2 tha conclusion i dont like it.

if ur thinkin bout buyin it, id suggest finding another way of listening 2 it b4 u buy it.

Nov 14, 2006
Yea andre has put out sum classics but horns and halos 1-3 had no classics at all. Still gonna support the dude but hope he steps it up. BUt he still puts on a ridiculous live show

Aug 12, 2006
Horns and Halos 1 and 2 were absolute fire. I cant say the same for 3, it was alright. But damn, you guys are hatin on the first two? Those go so hard from front to back, especially two.

Apr 28, 2007
I think Nickatina is the most creative and talented rapper, period. He needs to drop a real solo album, and I'm sure he'll prove us all he hasn't lost his touch and he is still SICK on the mic...

However, he's got so many things going on right now - the movies, the escourt/strippers services he's got, so I don't know...

Feb 2, 2006
hopefully nicky can get back to the style he was on with classics like "blueberry rain" and "july 4th" no hate but i aint really feelin his new cd

Mar 28, 2006
FeeMoney said:
Horns and Halos 1 and 2 were absolute fire. I cant say the same for 3, it was alright. But damn, you guys are hatin on the first two? Those go so hard from front to back, especially two.
No hate, I just think that those CD's are missing alot of what used to make Nickatina so sick..i mean I liked some songs and I didnt hate the CDs, just thought they were a lil below average..but they werent up to nickatina's talent IMO

i guess i wont cop that booty stars straight up witout listenin to it first cuz of all the mixed reviews and the last few albums he put out. Hopefully his next solo steps it up to wat he's capable of cuz then ill get like 3 copies haha

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nikatina is one of those dudes i have to listen to his shit like 3-4 times for me to dig it or forget about it forever. Last album i bought of his was the Daquiri Factory like in 1999

Nov 15, 2005
I'm still feelin' Nicky's ish. Haven't had the chance 2 listen 2 his new project though.

Any info on that mixtape Servnu151 would be much appreciated. Thanks.

May 15, 2003
his new albums cool, its got a few terrible songs, a few really good songs, and a few average songs. overall its worth it though, "in love with the camera lens" is a really good song, it reminds me of his album "these r the tales" and 3am so what is my favorite song on the album

Feb 2, 2006
i dont know if the mixtape is in stores or available for purchase
no tracklist or cover tracks are labeled track 01 track 02 and so on
the usual andre nickatina classics are on there
no talkin or sound effect bullshit which is nice

Apr 25, 2006
sNEAK 70sEV said:
so what is booty talk if its not a solo?
i think its considered a soundtrack to the dvd....but IMO this is for the Nicky fans, booty talk is not the nickatina cd you want some new bootys to listen to to get them on board....but it is classic Nicky, the beats are so so making this album not as good as could be...make sense?