reality TV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
I know I might catch shit for this, but I watch reality TV with my girl when she is over.

I FULLY understand it is not 'reality' but scripted n such.... but anyone else watch it?

I still watch the original reality TV show... COPS.
Yes I do, my girl watches all those and I find myself gettin wrapped up in the drama

Jan 18, 2006
Crime 360 is pretty good, i like it a lot better then first 48. Only other reality i really watch right now is real world and real world/road rules challenges. Cops never gets old though

Apr 25, 2002
That Megan chick from love bus & i love money is getting her own show starting in like a month called something like Megan Wants A Millionaire and it is her with like 18 supposed millionaires trying to land her.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I know I might catch shit for this, but I watch reality TV with my girl when she is over.

I FULLY understand it is not 'reality' but scripted n such.... but anyone else watch it?

I still watch the original reality TV show... COPS.
Fuck the world Shea. I'm a reality TV whore. I watch damn near every reality show that hits my screen, minus any singing/dancing bullshit.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, i watch most the shows on VH1 (refuse to watch new york goes to work, cuz i cant stand the bitch) with my lady. i find myself really into daisey of love / charm school / real world etc..., even though i know its not 100% real, i cant stop watching.

I also love Intervention, 48 Hours, Cops, Obsessed...those are some of my favs.

And yea i cant stand the singing or dancing shows....America has talent is oooookkkkkkk.

and @ shea, I watched almost all of im a celebrity get me out of here (got sucked in aswell) but i missed like the last 3 days, the best part, so who won?

May 4, 2002
only shit i watch is first 48 and cops. i dont give a shit about those "real love# 34"

wait and i watched that dr drew rehab, but that shit is just sad. it just shows money cant buy happiness, just a short term high

Dec 9, 2005
I was just thinking about this exact same thing at night...

I like some 'reality' television.

Not the corny ones on MTV, but I like a lot of the Discovery Channel and TLC ones, like American Chopper, Survivorman, Paranormal State (even though not much paranormal stuff goes on)...actually Run's House is pretty entertaining, IMO, and Jon & Kate Plus 8 used to be dope until it started being more about Jon & Kate than the kids.

May 9, 2002
Best reality TV show EVER: The Deadliest Catch, hands down. Why? Because it is 100% authentic....and 100% dangerous. REAL drama...man fighting with mother nature...and she wins more than loses.

I cant believe NO one mentioned this show.

PS - Phil is the MAN.

Apr 25, 2002
Not to be intolerant, but his second to youngest son Diggy is/will grow up to be a fag.

Anyone remember "Cops: Too Hot For TV?"
I remember they showed some dude run out of a house fire and they put a blanket on him to put the fire out and his skin came off on the blanket.
And some drunk dude putting his finger in the camera saying "I ain't got no mo-fucking weapons!".