Real shit from lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I would assume he is signed to a 3 album deal.. mainly because there is a 3 part story beginning with DAAM followed by coat hanger strangler and the third title i forgot.

as far as lynch not releasing anything under his own label and why it never happened only thing i could think of would be either lack of creativity coming out ( maybe writers block ) lack of money, maybe he was shopping around for a distributor or label and getting no bites ( until strange ) maybe he was just livin his life doing his own shit ( plus a divorce or break up with zagg ?)

as far as codeine.... i got my money took as well. i mentioned it a few times here and there but seriously you might as well suck it up and move on from your 13 bucks. i did.. the money didnt hurt to lose for me, i was shit on and should have known better, now i know and now you know simple as that...

as far as the release date... march 23rd... is official, when it comes from strange music, they dont fuck off release dates, strange does real well on that

Jan 5, 2010
Lynch always has this message on facebook saying "Now i'm on strange thnks for the support even after all those years when I couldnt release an album."

soo im guessing there is some reason we dont know about that prevented him from releasing out a solo album..

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I could be wrong but isn't Lynch saying that Coat Hanger Strangler is now going to be a real albums instead of a mixtape? I don't know the names and what was said has been switched up so many times. It kinda gets confusing. I just hope that this Strange deal works out for a nigga and works out for us fans too.

Just my opinion.

May 11, 2002
lol no offence but all i hear from u is bitchin about gettin jacked and its gettin real old mayne.... i bet its pretty embarrassing but fuck it just take it as a loss and if it means that much to u then steal the next album that drops or some shit cuz i been hearin u talk about this for a minute and u still aint got shit back and probably never will...

Not embarrassing at all homeboy. I just want my fucking money and I wont quit bitching until I get my money back or a CD. I just want everybody to know not to buy anything from them. If you don't like it....don't read it.

I am getting tired of all the Lynch dick riding here.....but I put up with it! :knockout:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Not embarrassing at all homeboy. I just want my fucking money and I wont quit bitching until I get my money back or a CD. I just want everybody to know not to buy anything from them. If you don't like it....don't read it.

I am getting tired of all the Lynch dick riding here.....but I put up with it! :knockout:

lol that was a drunk post of mine just talkin a lil shit here n there...

aint no dick ridin here tho im just as fed up with all the false release dates as everyone else here is

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Dope concept. I just want to see it really come to reality. I really hope Lynch is on a 3 album deal cause. I have seen a real difference already on how things are going now. We are getting release dates and updates really regular now.

In addition to that we can count on these release dates and them going on tour, cause Strange Music is not going to play around on getting that cheese. If the release date is given then the shit is coming out. We as fans shouldn't have to worry that much about the release dates as long as Lynch is with Strange.

Jun 11, 2004
three albums from lynch should take, hmmm, THIRTY YEARS!!!

naw j/k I'm hopeful things will start to work out like they should for lynch. Hopefully Beta can benefit too from this and star droppin his shit. Ive been much anticipatin that Dark Album since 2002...