Real shit from lynch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Brotha Lynch Hung update

I would like to thank all yaw for all the support over the years when I couldn't release an album! For 2010, I have a new deal with strange and releases will be on time from now on.*
"Dinner and a Movie" March 23rd!!
Contact me at:*
For verses: [email protected]
For questions: [email protected]
To send beats: [email protected]
For my mixtapes: [email protected]

If you hit the wrong email per problem, you won't get an answer

Thx, spydie

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
Its prob a 3 album deal... I cant see him going anywhere.. I bet strange will be his home for a while.. Its a strong independent company thats not going to mess with his artistic creativeness.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
haha, yeaa o well... I'm thinking he'll be more productive now that he's with strange... I have high hopes for this deal..

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
its not like he didnt release anything.. just not a solo album.. theres been the new season, mixtapes, fixx, suspicion 2... maybe he just wasnt feeling it at the time.. i mean the guy has put out a lotta shit.. sometimes its like what else can you do that you havent already done.. so ya gotta take a break.

Dec 16, 2008
Its prob a 3 album deal... I cant see him going anywhere.. I bet strange will be his home for a while.. Its a strong independent company thats not going to mess with his artistic creativeness.
I read somewhere when they informed about this deal that it's just an one album deal.

May 11, 2002
What is the correct e-mail address to get our money back? I know a few people on here got ripped off from the Coatahnga.

I e-mailed the Questions & Mixtape address and did not get one fucking response.

Jan 5, 2010
yea, i wouldnt bet on gettin your money or coat hanga strangla, but maybe he'd send you a gas station mixtape? its worth tryin...and if you aint worried about 13 bucks, just steal his next album

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
What is the correct e-mail address to get our money back? I know a few people on here got ripped off from the Coatahnga.

I e-mailed the Questions & Mixtape address and did not get one fucking response.

lol no offence but all i hear from u is bitchin about gettin jacked and its gettin real old mayne.... i bet its pretty embarrassing but fuck it just take it as a loss and if it means that much to u then steal the next album that drops or some shit cuz i been hearin u talk about this for a minute and u still aint got shit back and probably never will...