Real Richmond movement starting to pick up some steam

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
VJones is dope, I still slap that double album he put out a few years back...but is he fuckin with real richmond now? It would be dope to see him, Laz, and hollywood to get on some shit together.

Feb 16, 2006
ohh shit cool da goon got killed?! WTF?! When did that happen....
earlier this year when the funk increased out there and hlla people got killed in a 2 week period. lot of talent in the bay end up unfortunate in the streets, but it seem like richmond has a higher ratio. but hopefully that trend changes as it is a ton of quality rappers there. nio he gift, v. jones, that cat young reb. just really too many to name. just hope that they really get a chance to shine out here

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
i'm only familiar with them through this board. are they from the rich or are you being comical? either way no diss to them but they aint really in the discussion if they is from the rich. they not making no noise
Nobe, G-Mo Skee, Jay Cash and Crowda are all from the rich.

another hot spitter out the rich. richmond is seriously getting overlooked
an Inf Gang member shot/edited this video :dead:

and how is 1100 youtube views "picking up steam"?
10k+

13k+

Feb 16, 2006
i didn't know they was from the rich. i've never seen anyone from the rich mention them. but i hear dudes talking about young rebz. i didn't make the association of him with that camp. and i hear v. jones name constantly. it dont got a lot of hits on youtube, but him, dudes like nate fox and mo' life. they aint got no hits hardly on youtube but in the streets they the topics of discussion. like i said no diss to them but i only heard of them on here and did not know who they was. not saying they shit aint tight, but they might need some better promotion because people aint really knowing about them like that

Feb 16, 2006
ok, i watched that vid. dude on some other shit. thats a different lane then what i rock with so its no surprise i aint never heard of them. much success to you guys though. keep doing your thing

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
the Inf Gang has definitely decided to spend the majority of its efforts to promote online these days, which has already began to pay off.

but ask a lot of the artists in Richmond, most of them have touched bases with at least one of us at some point. as far as regular individuals in the bay (and not just richmond) are concerned, they arent too supportive when it really comes down to it.

but yeah, shout out to rebz, v jones, d ross, erase-e, nio....etc

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
Yup Rebz is my Bruh, me and thug pimpin met up a while back to shoot a video as well. We got three of us from the c and one of us from the Maine. I also shot the "beat it out the frame" video which is from an artist that is from the noliA but fucks with the hill. We've had 2 successful shows in the rich and are about to have another one soon. We still holdin our city down but like u said through a different lane! Props on checking us out too